Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got these delivered:) Installing now. I’ll post photos once finished. 😎

BA70EC66-4718-4651-BFAA-110B85D4D99D.jpeg

Finished. A few conference calls in between the install, but pretty easy. Maybe 1-2 hours. Connected them to the aux switch wire in the front under the hood, but will probably end up just going to the parking lights. Overall… very pleased! I think they are at the perfect level of brightness. Not too bright like everyone says about the white.

6599561d-1ccb-4853-a2b3-b251589af036-jpeg.jpg

6882f844-c56d-423f-8f99-038baa96c8cb-jpeg.jpg

d092330d-9331-474d-bc98-a9199a32cdef-jpeg.jpg

9d067fbf-196c-4097-9d2a-39378f237aea-jpeg.jpg

Here’s a daytime photo.

07afae66-eb3e-4e78-8764-8acfb421e960-jpeg.jpg
This is awesome. On the Aux hookup, is there a pre-wired harness under the hood for Aux or do you need to run wires into the cab? I am a novice here so just trying to understand what I am in for.
Sponsored

SASQTCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is awesome. On the Aux hookup, is there a pre-wired harness under the hood for Aux or do you need to run wires into the cab? I am a novice here so just trying to understand what I am in for.
If you got the aux switches as an option they will be under your hood. Or you can pop out a head light and tap into the bottom left wire (with the headlight clip on your right side). My wire was green with redish stripe. This wire is your parking lights and if you tap into it the letters will light up when your headlights turn on.... and they will turn off when your headlights turn off.

pin 9.jpg

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you got the aux switches as an option they will be under your hood. Or you can pop out a head light and tap into the bottom left wire (with the headlight clip on your right side). My wire was green with redish stripe. This wire is your parking lights and if you tap into it the letters will light up when your headlights turn on.... and they will turn off when your headlights turn off.

Ford Bronco Oracle Lighting Amber Black Illuminated Grill Letters Installed pin 9
Thank you!

Broncodude787

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got these delivered:) Installing now. I’ll post photos once finished. 😎

Ford Bronco Oracle Lighting Amber Black Illuminated Grill Letters Installed pin 9

Finished. A few conference calls in between the install, but pretty easy. Maybe 1-2 hours. Connected them to the aux switch wire in the front under the hood, but will probably end up just going to the parking lights. Overall… very pleased! I think they are at the perfect level of brightness. Not too bright like everyone says about the white.

Here’s a daytime photo.

Man it looks great can i get a link to purchase them??

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm circling back to this to make sure I fully understand correctly. So with the way you have this wired above the letters turn on automatically when it gets dark (via the headlights automatically coming on). But you don't run them at all during the day?

Sponsored

SASQTCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm circling back to this to make sure I fully understand correctly. So with the way you have this wired above the letters turn on automatically when it gets dark (via the headlights automatically coming on). But you don't run them at all during the day?

That’s is 100% coreect

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]

So if I'm reading this right all I have to do is pop out one of the headlights to tip into them? Which headlight's do you have? Video would help.

SASQTCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I searched you tube for “how to remove bronco grill” and “how to remove bronco headlight”.

Another member here tapped into that wire and provided the wiring diagram.

Both the standard and signature headlights have the same plug and same wires. The headlights can be swapped plug and play.