Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody else growing impatient with the Oracle product delays and deliveries ? I did the pre-order purchase for their Mod Bumper Fog Lights, originally stated as end of April deliveries. Now they are saying May, WTF Oracle !
Heh, ordered the black letters with white back lit in December got them in the end of Feb. Three weeks ago one of the letters already went out. They have already sent a replacement. So🤷‍♂️ after these replacements I'll be looking elsewhere for any leds

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else growing impatient with the Oracle product delays and deliveries ? I did the pre-order purchase for their Mod Bumper Fog Lights, originally stated as end of April deliveries. Now they are saying May, WTF Oracle !
I also did the pre order for the Mod Bumper fogs. Honestly, with all of the stuff thats been going on Im not surprised its been delayed.

And just like when I was waiting for my Bronco. I know these fog lights will be worth the wait.

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered F O R D on 3/8/2022. I emailed oracle lighting customer svc earlier today and they told me the F and D would be back in stock on 6/10. -consistent with @GToddC5 .

Order #46503

So since I don't have them and you are telling me you don't have them, but I was able to order them with no warning and I can still order them with no warning...well, that's where I get the idea that you are selling things that you cannot source. I can post the ongoing email thread where Oracle Lighting support keeps pushing me out two weeks at a time if you would like.
I do see that you're literally the only person who's ordered an F and a D in this finish. Which definitely explains why you're waiting. The O and R are committed to your order already.

Unfortunately, our website engine doesn't support live inventory integration with our internal system like some other sites. A challenge we are working with our IT team to overcome so we can provide you all with live updates like this.

I definitely see where you're getting that idea and I understand where you're coming from. But, I can assure you that there's no evil guy behind a curtain trying to take your money and not provide goods. Production is slow for everyone. Factories are operating with Skeleton crews. Raw materials are tough to get, and on top of that....demand is at an all time high.

Apologies for the delay here. Feel free to PM me anytime to check on the status of that and i'll make sure to keep you updated.

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you shipping the Triple Fogs yet?

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you shipping the Triple Fogs yet?
I am hearing late June for delivery and I had a relatively early order (2/8/22)

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, just talked to them. June now....Cancelled order.

OP
OP

Grey Mare

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's BS ! Of course the got everyone's money already though !
Looking for alternatives now.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpdnj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I definitely understand everyone's frustration here. Unfortunately, global commerce is what it is, now & I've also personally experienced frustrations ordering other kinds of goods.

We are doing our best to control all variables on our end, & assure everyone we are operating as quickly as our supply chains allow us to.

Currently, the Mod Bumper Fogs are tracking for early to mid May.

I'll do my best to keep you all updated on this thread & appreciate everyone's patience here!
Is late June accurate for the mod bumper fog lights?

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is late June accurate for the mod bumper fog lights?
Looks like tracking has updated to 6/17 as of now. This may update to a sooner date, but this is the date we have at the moment.

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those switching - what option did you choose? I liked the look of the Oracle fogs that fill in the empty space around the lights.

I have held off install of my winch, etc so I can remove the number only once - can I install the fog lights without removing the bumper again if i make sure my wiring is all present in the right location?

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you ordered these 2 months ago and still have yet to receive them, PM me your order number.

All orders spelling BRONCO that I can see have been shipped in all finishes except White finish / White LED (the most demanded) as those just ran out (All orders for those up to April have been shipped)

So, not sure where the assumption that we're selling parts we cannot source is coming from. We are very transparent when doing Pre-Orders.

Hoping we can sort your order out.
I ordered my white letters in early April and have not received anything or an update — I'll send you my order number through PM

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also still waiting on mine!
Ford Bronco Oracle Product Deliveries F50D7F8E-3814-4D12-BAC4-591B3D53A5B3

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do see that you're literally the only person who's ordered an F and a D in this finish. Which definitely explains why you're waiting. The O and R are committed to your order already.

Unfortunately, our website engine doesn't support live inventory integration with our internal system like some other sites. A challenge we are working with our IT team to overcome so we can provide you all with live updates like this.

I definitely see where you're getting that idea and I understand where you're coming from. But, I can assure you that there's no evil guy behind a curtain trying to take your money and not provide goods. Production is slow for everyone. Factories are operating with Skeleton crews. Raw materials are tough to get, and on top of that....demand is at an all time high.

Apologies for the delay here. Feel free to PM me anytime to check on the status of that and i'll make sure to keep you updated.
Any update on my order? #46503

It has been 10 weeks and 2 days.
Sponsored