Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-18 Offset
Hey, gotta order my wife's wheels this week. She also likes the Abrams but as you know only available in 0 or -18 offset. I see you have the -18 and Sasquatch flares. My wife is running the air design flares that are a little over an inch wider than the Sas ones. Do you think the tires will be about even with this flare since you have some poke with the Sas ones? It's hard to tell exactly in pics. Thanks for any advice our thoughts you can offer up about this!
Sponsored

OP
OP
DentonDreamMaker

DentonDreamMaker

Raptor
First Name
Claire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler, 21 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey, gotta order my wife's wheels this week. She also likes the Abrams but as you know only available in 0 or -18 offset. I see you have the -18 and Sasquatch flares. My wife is running the air design flares that are a little over an inch wider than the Sas ones. Do you think the tires will be about even with this flare since you have some poke with the Sas ones? It's hard to tell exactly in pics. Thanks for any advice our thoughts you can offer up about this!
Honestly, I took my flares off shortly after & have been running fender deletes for over a year. I have no idea.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score