rachelfATX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally got with my dealership to convert my reservation, but the order bank is closed atm. Guesses for when that will open back up? I know I'm pretty SOL of getting my bronco before ~2H 2022, but still excited for when I'll finally get it!

-2 door
-Cactus Grey
-Outer Banks
-Lux Package
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Weren’t they opening back up in August for 22 MY?

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got with my dealership to convert my reservation, but the order bank is closed atm. Guesses for when that will open back up? I know I'm pretty SOL of getting my bronco before ~2H 2022, but still excited for when I'll finally get it!

-2 door
-Cactus Grey
-Outer Banks
-Lux Package
You will probably have much better odds are getting it sooner if you didn't have the Lux pkg. That MIC and sas seem to have the biggest constraints.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will probably have much better odds are getting it sooner if you didn't have the Lux pkg. That MIC and sas seem to have the biggest constraints.
Constraints could be totally different by the time OP orders and/receives his Bronco.

I wouldn't change anything just to, maybe, get it earlier.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Constraints could be totally different by the time OP orders and/receives his Bronco.

I wouldn't change anything just to, maybe, get it earlier.
Yes ! And right now the main constraint is just the hard top.
By 22 they should have the modular top available and that should take a lot of demand from the regular MIC top.

I figured that if I had the 2 door with the modular top I would not need to remove the top because with the front panels off and the gunners hatch off and the side and back window off it is so open it would be close enough to topless for me.

Order the bronco you want. Constraints should be gone by 22.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-2 door
-Cactus Grey
-Outer Banks
-Lux Package
Nice build

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I know, order banks for the Bronco have never “closed.”

Sometimes the system might go down temporarily, or you may miss a window for a batch of scheduling, or the one person at the dealership that enters them is off for a few days… but you can still input an order.

Additionally, “converting” a reservation means inputting it as an order into the system. Not sure how they could convert but have the system be down.

I’d want clarification from the dealership.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I still have a day 1 reservation, but I never placed an order. If I ordered now and avoided all of the no-no options, could I still possibly get a Bronco this year? I mean, I wanted a 2-door with hard top, but if I ordered a 4-door with soft top could I possibly jump toward the front? That might be the only way I don’t just end up in a second Jeep.
Sponsored