Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my dealer sent this email to me this morning:

"I wanted to let you know I am about to push your reservation to our order bank. Ford is asking us to even convert reservations of customers who might wait for the 2022 model. You will get an email about it, so I wanted to go ahead and let you know!"

So what does this mean? I have NOT placed an order yet because I'm still undecided on what trim/color I want. Why would Ford want us to convert an order now if we're waiting to see what options MY22 brings? Confused...
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my dealer sent this email to me this morning:

"I wanted to let you know I am about to push your reservation to our order bank. Ford is asking us to even convert reservations of customers who might wait for the 2022 model. You will get an email about it, so I wanted to go ahead and let you know!"

So what does this mean? I have NOT placed an order yet because I'm still undecided on what trim/color I want. Why would Ford want us to convert an order now if we're waiting to see what options MY22 brings? Confused...
The dealer wants to do it so that it will help their "allocation", the number of Broncos that they will receive per quarter. As long as they only convert it to a Priority Code of "99" then it will not get sent to the factory to be built. At least your dealer is contacting you, even though their wording is wrong, that you will notice something different about your reservation in My Ford Account.

The step after that is you either send them your build or you go in and do it. Don't worry, you aren't committed to spending money......yet.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This does basically lock you into this dealer, and you have until mid-March to transfer to a different dealer.

If you are happy with your dealer, this doesn't pose a problem.

If you were still thinking about transferring, this would basically prevent you from doing that.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer told me the same thing. I'm not too worried.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's actually good news for me since I'm on the fence about putting a large non refundable deposit on it. If you want to convert it; go ahead. Your still not getting a non refundable deposit from me.
Sponsored