Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered/bought both of my Raptors without ever test driving one. The Bronco I am waiting to see all of the variations in person before I commit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
hemiblas

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sold on the bronco...Its the specifics...2 door vs 4 door. Manual vs auto. 2.3 vs 2.7...Options/Features, etc. Sasquatch vs no. I'm really hoping they have some there at the time of ordering so I can make these decisions. Once we've ordered it, it will be too late to make any changes. I plan on keeping the bronco for a long time and I want to make sure I get the right one.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll test drive the bronco that I’ll have ordered whenever it arrives. If I don’t like it, I’ll walk away without paying a dime and the dealer will sell it at a considerable markup. Win-win

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will sit in it and drive it before I make my decision. No other way for me. I don't care how awesome everything looks right now. If it doesn't fit me, or I'm not happy with the ride or something else, I'll walk away. Totally bummed I'm sure. But good in the fact that I didn't lock myself into a vehicle I won't be happy with.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wife and I are both emotionally invested in a new Bronco. We have very high expectations so there is a real possibility of being disappointed. We've gotta love how it looks and also how it drives. This becomes her daily driver for the next 5-10 years. I do have reservations about ride quality because I have not read one critical review yet on the subject. Ford's initial marketing seems very much oriented to off-roading, but nothing for those of us looking for a comfortable cruiser. I am very much relying on how awesome my new 1978 Ford Bronco was at the time. I'm also confident that my dealer, with whom I have been a repeat customer many times over the years, will be able to arrange a personal viewing and test-drive. Can't wait to see the exterior colors and interior quality in person.

Sponsored

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My only hesitation is on-road behavior of the sasquatch 35” vs. the badlands’ 33s.

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you planning on doing this?

Is there a way to test drive even if your dealer has said the only way to drive before buying is to wait until the reserved orders are filled?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're planning on ordering and then driving it when it gets delivered. We'll just back out if it doesn't turn out to be what we are hoping for.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I really need to do is sit in the seat. I have a lower back thing that needs good lumbar support and we haven't really seen the final electric adjustable seat.....but other than that, I would buy it with out driving it for sure.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you planning on doing this?

Is there a way to test drive even if your dealer has said the only way to drive before buying is to wait until the reserved orders are filled?
If they are not on the mannequin program then yes but most of us will have them prior to delivery to drive...

However not prior to order date in December...

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be OK if it showed up on my driveway with less than a quarter mile with a big bow on it.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they are not on the mannequin program then yes but most of us will have them prior to delivery to drive...

However not prior to order date in December...
I think/hope he means to ask if you will get to test drive the one you ordered before signing the paperwork, right?

I would hope to get at least a seat-test..right Albert? Pretty please?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I'm ordering without driving or even seeing one in person. You either want it or you don't. It's a platform for further modification to fit my needs. I don't expect perfection.

I will test drive MY Bronco before I sign the paperwork. Any issues identified prior to taking ownership will have to be resolved.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every person who has a Bronco on reserve can test drive it before purchasing.

It's simple, once your "ordered Bronco" arrives at the dealership, you test drive it then...and look over everything...before you sign any documents. If you are not happy, you just walk away.