First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in B.C. Canada and might need to cancel my order due to us needing a vehicle sooner than later. My question is; Do I cancel the order completely? or tell the dealer they can just flip it when it arrives but get my deposit refunded back now?
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a VIN and a production date scheduled? If so, can you not make do for a few more weeks or months with something else? If not, why cancel now? You have no obligation to commit further monies until you take delivery. If your expected build date is out in the future, your situation may change between now and then. You may choose to sell whatever interim vehicle you get now and purchase the Bronco later.

OP
OP
Bronco88

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No vin no nothing, order was submitted last month and priority code was updated from 99 but just sitting in que. I was told my dealer had 100 orders and none were built in 21 so all got pushed to 22.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chances are the dealer will let it ride and make some money when it comes in. You just gave them an opening. Let it ride and decide what to do when it finally comes in.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am under the belief Ford has told dealers there has to be an authentic customer to place an order. Drivers license info is taken at time of order. If you cancel now, the dealer doesn’t get the order. If you wait until the vehicle is built and, or it arrives at the dealer, then cancel, the dealer has a vehicle for sale to the public. I would do what you need to do in order to have solid transportation. Let the order ride. You will get your deposit back if you drop out. Like so e mentioned earlier, you can sell the vehicle you buy now if your Bronco shows up in the future.

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I told my dealer to cancel my order, and they explained that the need my name attached to it to actually get the vehicle. I told him specifically that I do not want my name on the order. Does anyone know if there is a number I can call to cancel my order directly through Ford?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco88

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You could call the ford hotline but I doubt they’ll do much more than tell you deal with the dealer. I’m fine with them receiving and selling my bronco as long as I get my deposit back.

OP
OP
Bronco88

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Officially cancelled, had a good time on here and might be back in the future.
Enjoy your Broncos’ !

BroncoPop

Badlands
First Name
C.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a VIN and a production date scheduled? If so, can you not make do for a few more weeks or months with something else? If not, why cancel now? You have no obligation to commit further monies until you take delivery. If your expected build date is out in the future, your situation may change between now and then. You may choose to sell whatever interim vehicle you get now and purchase the Bronco later.
I have a question I may have messed up I received a VIN for the Badlands however, I didn't take into consideration the extra costs after the financing. Things happen Is it too late to cancel and find a lower trim?

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question I may have messed up I received a VIN for the Badlands however, I didn't take into consideration the extra costs after the financing. Things happen Is it too late to cancel and find a lower trim?
Yes, once you have a VIN assigned, it’s too late to change anything. Another reminder for you is vehicle registration fees. This caught me off guard once as I had recently moved to a new state which was super expensive. My new-to-me car cost about $900 to register with the DMV a month after I bought it.

BroncoPop

Badlands
First Name
C.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I didn't take that into account I'm just going to have to cancel it
Sponsored