Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which is what the dealership wants me to do
For sure you don't want to do that. We've heard of folks changing dealers after order. Perhaps that's what you need to do.
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which is what the dealership wants me to do
They probably need to start from the bottom of your order and delete all selections one by one, working backwards until they get to the top, the body code, and then change that from the 2 door code to the 4 door code. Then fill in the rest of the order again.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They probably need to start from the bottom of your order and delete all selections one by one, working backwards until they get to the top, the body code, and then change that from the 2 door code to the 4 door code. Then fill in the rest of the order again.
And this is where a small dealer will be more helpful...they have time. One of the big boys is busy and you're a wrench in the machinery.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it’s an I.T. Problem , personally
i agree, if they are saying they cant change it then they should be the ones picking up the phone to Fords IT to figure it out. i know that doesnt help you, but i dont understand why they would want you to cancel and loose your place rather than just picking up the phone to figure it out. they must have an ordering IT phone number or someone in corporate to call that can make the changes.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Theole95er

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i agree, if they are saying they cant change it then they should be the ones picking up the phone to Fords IT to figure it out. i know that doesnt help you, but i dont understand why they would want you to cancel and loose your place rather than just picking up the phone to figure it out. they must have an ordering IT phone number or someone in corporate to call that can make the changes.
They just keep giving me phone numbers to call and I get no help from them. Seems to me they should be making the calls to get it done.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They just keep giving me phone numbers to call and I get no help from them. Seems to me they should be making the calls to get it done.
just switch dealers. They want you to fix their ignorance? No thanks.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just switch dealers. They want you to fix their ignorance? No thanks.
I would call and make a appointment to sit with them to change. if they cant meet, do it over the phone. be cool, not rushed, and act like you have all the time in the world to sit on the phone with them while they figure it out. "no problem, ill wait"
sometimes when I need something, parts or answers quickly, ill wait and get what I need. I used to be an ass. that don't work these days. lol. well im still an ass, I just keep it on the downlow.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much for being able to change your order prior to the VIN being issued.
That's not the problem. The problem is that he isn't just changing colors or something. He's making a change which affects which options are available.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's not the problem. The problem is that he isn't just changing colors or something. He's making a change which affects which options are available.
I agree but the dealer saying they cant do it is simply not acceptable. The dealer needs to find a solution to make it happen for him. If that is changing The Whole order- then so be it.
Sponsored