Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,

I do not see a way to create a poll, but admittedly I was lazy about looking. I also did a 'search' and an 'advanced search' for "Order Code 99," and didn't see a similar poll. Forgive me if there is a thread.

Anyhow, I just Order Code 99'd myself to wait for the books to open first of September for MY22. Curious if other folks have similarly purposefully order code 99'd themselves recently.

Update for clarity of wording:
* I was originally a Order Code 19
* My reservation is August 1, 2020 (added in additional second edit)
* My dealer has 400 converted orders
* I do not know my order number of that 400 (not that it seems to matter)
* I had ordered a Badlands, Lux, Tow, with MIC (so a couple of delay things)
* I went into the dealer today and asked I be placed on order code 99 (do not build) so I could just wait on the MY22 books to open.

I am curious if anyone else has done something similar: Yes or No.

End edit for language clean up.

(And if you know how to create a poll to clean this up for me, I much appreciate your work)
Sponsored

Last edited:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you a priority order without a VIN?

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you may want to clean up the wording on your post. Are you saying that your order priority code was originally an '02' (priority), but you asked the dealer to put it on hold for a future MY (99)?

Or did you just have a regular order code (10-19), but you have now decided you are just going to wait it out?

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Many people have 99d themselves. Only 2 max per dealer were priority orders. This is unrelated to the priority code.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi,

I do not see a way to create a poll, but admittedly I was lazy about looking. I also did a 'search' and an 'advanced search' for "Priority Order 99," and didn't see a similar poll. Forgive me if there is a thread.

Anyhow, I just Priority Order 99'd myself to wait for the books to open first of September for MY22. Curious if other folks have similarly purposefully priority order 99'd themselves recently.

(And if you know how to create a poll to clean this up for me, I much appreciate your work)
It's referred to as a Priority Code 99, which is why your search didn't turn anything up. I'm not specifically 99'd but I have the modular top on my order so I definitely am not getting built before the order banks open. I'll switch to a soft top once they do.

OP
OP
irishdore

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you may want to clean up the wording on your post. Are you saying that your order priority code was originally an '02' (priority), but you asked the dealer to put it on hold for a future MY (99)?

Or did you just have a regular order code (10-19), but you have now decided you are just going to wait it out?
Cleaned up.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Questions about this. Do all of the orders that were MY2021 and elect to change to PC 99 and wait until MY2022 automatically push back all of the orders who were already waiting for the ordering to open in MY2022 or does it become a free for all when the build process opens?

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Order Code 99'd Myself 1625603252636

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Questions about this. Do all of the orders that were MY2021 and elect to change to PC 99 and wait until MY2022 automatically push back all of the orders who were already waiting for the ordering to open in MY2022 or does it become a free for all when the build process opens?
Yes.

Also, no. Also, maybe.

Timestamps are still around and somewhat relevant and allocations are important, but as we've seen, commodity availability is what's holding up builds now. So you'll never know if someone got built before you because they were an earlier timestamp or if their dealers allocation provided that opportunity, or if their build was just easier to build.

Actually, it will always be the later two, and possibly the former as well.

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I 99'd also. But I did it because I was on the border of being a November/December delivery with a 8/5 Res date. So I rather wait another 2-4months and get the benefits of a MY22. Constraints were going to push me back anyway with a 4dr 2.7 badsquatch mic tow.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called and checked in with my dealer last week and he said the regional rep changed my order from a 19 to PC 99. My dealer is small and all early reservations were top trim levels or 2 door so even though I have a 7/15 reservation I probably wouldn't make the allocation with a 2 door Lux wildtrack order, we decided to just leave it as a PC 99 unless i hear differently about production #s.

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Afternoon, I am also Order Code 99, it looks like I'm in the 2023 Painted hard top group. it's the look I liked and want. I'm not dropping 50,000 and not getting the look and feel I want. plus i can let my fellow day one order-er be my tester... that's what I'm tell myself in order not to be SUPER jealous.... :cry:

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Afternoon, I am also Order Code 99, it looks like I'm in the 2023 Painted hard top group. it's the look I liked and want. I'm not dropping 50,000 and not getting the look and feel I want. plus i can let my fellow day one order-er be my tester... that's what I'm tell myself in order not to be SUPER jealous.... :cry:
My dealer has been patient and helpful, working with me as I twice altered my order in order to potentially move up in line and then finally came to realize I prefer to wait 'semi-patiently' for what I really do want...Likely a '23 build....but with my order number reservation pricing.

My order is now a code 99.
My dealer and salesman responsive and helpful.
Positive shout out to Kendall Ford in Oregon!

begin dealer response:

I heard back from my inventory manager just now about changing your Bronco order. He says that there isn't the option for any of the hard tops right now and it's only the soft top. So he moved your order into priority code 99, meaning it won't be built this year. And when Ford opens up the hard top options, we can adjust it at that time. That won't be until 2022 however is what he said.

end dealer response

Gotta admit, the view from the back of the line is rather sobering.

Please those of you that have your Broncos -ENJOY the ride and get 'em dirty... and know, many of us will be living vicariously thru the images you post on this Forum.
See all ya 'all in '23?
Sponsored