Sponsored

Order Confirmation Email shows Incorrect Order!?

ENC123

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed an order through my dealer and just received a confirmation email from THE Ford Motor Company. I was super stoked to get the email and then shortly realized that the Bronco build shown in the email was not right AT ALL!!! I immediately called my dealer thinking that they put my order in wrong. They said no, we put it in correctly, maybe Ford sent you someone else's confirmation email. Call me crazy but I don't think that is what happened. They called me back later and then said that it was probably just a generic order confirm that ford sent me. I do not know why Ford would send me a random bronco build with chosen options that aren't mine in a confirmation email to me. It just doesn't add up. Not sure if its just a bug or my dealer put in the wrong information. If i get my bronco in 6 months and its WRONG, i will scream. LOL
Is anyone else having this issue? What would you do if you were me?

My Order:
Big Bend
2 door
Area 51
Midpackage
LED headlamps
2.7L

Email Confirm Order:
Big Bend
4 door
Area 51
Standard Package
2.7L
Sponsored

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I placed an order through my dealer and just received a confirmation email from THE Ford Motor Company. I was super stoked to get the email and then shortly realized that the Bronco build shown in the email was not right AT ALL!!! I immediately called my dealer thinking that they put my order in wrong. They said no, we put it in correctly, maybe Ford sent you someone else's confirmation email. Call me crazy but I don't think that is what happened. They called me back later and then said that it was probably just a generic order confirm that ford sent me. I do not know why Ford would send me a random bronco build with chosen options that aren't mine in a confirmation email to me. It just doesn't add up. Not sure if its just a bug or my dealer put in the wrong information. If i get my bronco in 6 months and its WRONG, i will scream. LOL
Is anyone else having this issue? What would you do if you were me?

My Order:
Big Bend
2 door
Area 51
Midpackage
LED headlamps
2.7L

Email Confirm Order:
Big Bend
4 door
Area 51
Standard Package
2.7L
That can't be right. I would talk to the dealer again in person and make them show you your order in the system.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of them are wrong. Just get a copy of the dealers order sheet and call it good.

OP
OP

ENC123

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That can't be right. I would talk to the dealer again in person and make them show you your order in the system.
I know! I have called them twice about it and keep saying that they are confident that the order they put in is correct and that the email is bogus. When visiting the dealer, they sounded absolutely CLUELESS on the Bronco and everything to do with it. I knew 100x more about the car then they did.

OP
OP

ENC123

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lots of them are wrong. Just get a copy of the dealers order sheet and call it good.
This makes me feel better. Thanks for the reply.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
This makes me feel better. Thanks for the reply.
Agree. My dealer printout lists aux and MIC, email doesn’t mention those at all.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my order from my dealer. Have th email you a copy of yours.

Screenshot_20210309-160017_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-155904_Gallery_resized.jpg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF this were ME, I would READ the NUMEROUS other threads about this VERY problem already on THIS forum.

You’ll find EXACTLY the answers YOU’RE looking for.

(Just scroll down to the bottom and read the “Similar Threads” listed there)

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

ENC123

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IF this were ME, I would READ the NUMEROUS other threads about this VERY problem already on THIS forum.

You’ll find EXACTLY the answers YOU’RE looking for.
Dont be RUDE. I look at this FORUM every day and HAVENT seen anything.
:(
If I would have seen something about it i wouldnt have posted my own thread. be nice.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont be RUDE. I look at this FORUM every day and HAVENT seen anything.
:(
If I would have seen something about it i wouldnt have posted my own thread. be nice.
Im sorry. It just seems that this is one of the most common questions that come up here since order banks opened, and since it’s answered so frequently, the likelihood that you’re going to receive a full and thorough response in your new thread is not as likely as it once was.

Your join date of today and very low post count suggested you were brand new and didn’t bother to at least check for the info you were seeking before you posted a new thread about it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/incorrect-order-info-in-ford-confirmation-email.12859/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/incorrect-order-confirmation-from-ford-anyone-else.11827/

There are two threads right off the top with titles that match your problem. There are even more threads with more vague titles.

OP
OP

ENC123

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im sorry. It just seems that this is one of the most common questions that come up here since order banks opened, and since it’s answered so frequently, the likelihood that you’re going to receive a full and thorough response in your new thread is not as likely as it once was.

Your join date of today and very low post count suggested you were brand new and didn’t bother to at least check for the info you were seeking before you posted a new thread about it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/incorrect-order-info-in-ford-confirmation-email.12859/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/incorrect-order-confirmation-from-ford-anyone-else.11827/

There are two threads right off the top with titles that match your problem. There are even more threads with more vague titles.
Just because I didn’t have an account up until today does not mean I haven’t been viewing this cite since summer of 2020. I created the account to ask this very question. That is all. Thank you for your help and thanks for tagging the links!