Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got an email tonight stating that my dealer confirmed my order for a 2022 Bronco Big Bend! It even has a computer generated picture of my build and it told me they would let me know when I enter a new stage in the order process. Before tonight my status just said ordering with dealer. I’ll be watching and refreshing my email this Thursday like never before!
Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! I’m going with the Big Bend too! What color/interior did you choose?

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get nothing I go straight to jail for ordering BadSquatch, MIC, Hight, Tow

Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depends on luck. Just had a guy reply to a thread who was a non reservation holders and ordered on the 10/19/2021 badsquatch 2.7L lux tow, and already got a build date of January.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BIg B. Bronco

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a few of the deadly sins ordered but I’ve just been hanging in there. I reserved within the first week in 2020 on July 21st and had an order in for a 2021 on February 11th. It’s been a roller coaster. Happy to finally see that Ford knows what kind of Bronco I want. 🙂

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a few of the deadly sins ordered but I’ve just been hanging in there. I reserved within the first week in 2020 on July 21st and had an order in for a 2021 on February 11th. It’s been a roller coaster. Happy to finally see that Ford knows what kind of Bronco I want. 🙂
I reserved with in the first 24hrs thanks to the server crashing! I also placed the 21 order 3 days after going live. Hopefully I take delivery before or after my May 10 honeymoon…. If it arrives when I am on my cruise I’ll be going stir crazy 😜

OP
OP
BIg B. Bronco

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved with in the first 24hrs thanks to the server crashing! I also placed the 21 order 3 days after going live. Hopefully I take delivery before or after my May 10 honeymoon…. If it arrives when I am on my cruise I’ll be going stir crazy 😜
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got an email tonight stating that my dealer confirmed my order for a 2022 Bronco Big Bend! It even has a computer generated picture of my build and it told me they would let me know when I enter a new stage in the order process. Before tonight my status just said ordering with dealer. I’ll be watching and refreshing my email this Thursday like never before!
36EC07A2-1627-4A69-8D2A-23BCAB8635D1.gif

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yes, I did also, but what does this mean exactly? I reordered and received an email from Ford a couple of weeks ago saying Ford had updated my order and ordering with dealer. Does the confirmation and the "early order" comment mean anything?

OP
OP
BIg B. Bronco

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was
Yes, I did also, but what does this mean exactly? I reordered and received an email from Ford a couple of weeks ago saying Ford had updated my order and ordering with dealer. Does the confirmation and the "early order" comment mean anything?
I was hoping that it would. I got excited when I saw it but I actually wondered the same thing. I guess I’ll just choose to think it means we’re one step closer but I won’t hold my breathe. Good luck on getting your Bronco soon. 🙂
Sponsored