Sponsored

order conformation not showing in Ford.com?

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys,

I have a confirmed order placed directly with the dealer. I got the conformation email from ford but when i check my ford.com account it has no record of anything.

When i call the help line they cant see anything but my deal says it went through with conformation and all is good.

Are other people having this issue? if so has anyone successfully had it added to their account?

thanks
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’ll show up in the next year or so.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys,

I have a confirmed order placed directly with the dealer. I got the conformation email from ford but when i check my ford.com account it has no record of anything.

When i call the help line they cant see anything but my deal says it went through with conformation and all is good.

Are other people having this issue? if so has anyone successfully had it added to their account?

thanks
Same boat as you

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won't show up in your Ford.com account. Once you have a VIN assigned, you can use the vehicle tracker site https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/. Ford says all in person dealer orders do NOT show up in your Ford account. Only orders made via reservation/online show up there.

OP
OP

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interesting. i'm curious if this is done so the dealers have less accountably to answer questions and customers have less information to bother them about.

well i guess we just have to hope the spam filter doesn't block our one real communication path.

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reordered on the 13th, confirmed by FMC by email same day but my Ford account still reflects last Springs order. I'm not worried, I have the email confirming it.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Ford account is updated and I never received an email lol.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick heads up… I was chatting with someone across country who has several Broncos on order. They mentioned to me that it was his understanding from the dealer he’s working with, that anybody who places a retail order directly with the dealer (walk in, call, internet manager takes your order etc) - you will not see it in your Ford account. It’s only people who had prior reservations, or ordered online where you will see it show up in your Ford account. Right now I placed an order directly with the dealer, I got an email within seconds and everything is confirmed, but it is not showing up in my Ford account and I spent all day on Friday trying to call MPH and waiting in hell on hold for over an hour. Tweeted @Ford directly on this issue and they have initiated a case. So not sure if that is true.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick heads up… I was chatting with someone across country who has several Broncos on order. They mentioned to me that it was his understanding from the dealer he’s working with, that anybody who places a retail order directly with the dealer (walk in, call, internet manager takes your order etc) - you will not see it in your Ford account. It’s only people who had prior reservations, or ordered online where you will see it show up in your Ford account. Right now I placed an order directly with the dealer, I got an email within seconds and everything is confirmed, but it is not showing up in my Ford account and I spent all day on Friday trying to call MPH and waiting in hell on hold for over an hour. Tweeted @Ford directly on this issue and they have initiated a case. So not sure if that is true.
Any response from ford? Curious if you found a way to make it show up

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any response from ford? Curious if you found a way to make it show up
Yeah got ahold of the team and they confirmed that retail order (orders placed at dealers) will not have same updated in hour Ford account….you will just get email updates. Which I got as soon as I ordered with my dealer. No way of “tracking” your Bronco like a Dominos Pizza.

OP
OP

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in speaking to ford a few times, they said you have to wait for a vin then add to your account.

once added you can track.... i know this is not very helpful
Sponsored