Sponsored

Order conversions are starting in the NW! (AutoNation Bellevue communication)

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard from the GM at AutoNation today...

"The time has finally come to convert your reservation to an order! In the near future one of my associates will be reaching out to you to schedule your order visit. During this visit we will convert your reservation to an order and answer any questions you may have. Thank you very much for the opportunity. We look forward to delivering this exciting new model to you as soon as possible!"

In an email with him, he mentioned that they are contacting customer to set up appointments in the order reservations were placed, so I'll be down the list a ways. It's great to see the communications starting to flow as the order conversion process kicks into gear next week.

Anyone else hearing from NW dealers?

Jeff
Sponsored

OP
OP
ElJeffe

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford of Kirkland is completely clueless
I went into Ford of Kirkland to see an AMB F-series. It was not a good experience. Hard pressure to buy a vehicle that I had no interest in, and the sales guy just wouldn't let up. Definitely didn't earn my business, and I'm glad I don't have a reservation with them.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have not heard from Bill Pierre Ford yet, but I am guessing I am down the list a bit. Have had emails with the sales rep there. Just sent him my build as I switched from 2dr to 4dr Badlands. In the end I went for the increased overall utility. Have not yet received any answer back from the build change but I sent it an hour ago.

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

"The time has finally come to convert your reservation to an order! In the near future one of my associates will be reaching out to you to schedule your order visit. During this visit we will convert your reservation to an order and answer any questions you may have. Thank you very much for the opportunity. We look forward to delivering this exciting new model to you as soon as possible!"

In an email with him, he mentioned that they are contacting customer to set up appointments in the order reservations were placed, so I'll be down the list a ways. It's great to see the communications starting to flow as the order conversion process kicks into gear next week.

Anyone else hearing from NW dealers?

Jeff
What options are you getting with your Badlands? I'm looking to get Roof Rails with Crossbars for my Badlands build. With my options 2.7 engine with auto I can't get the Roof Rails.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ElJeffe

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What options are you getting with your Badlands? I'm looking to get Roof Rails with Crossbars for my Badlands build. With my options 2.7 engine with auto I can't get the Roof Rails.
I'm currently planning a 4-door Badlands, 2.7L V6, MGV interior, LUX, with the MIC hard top. Ford's incompetence with their online tools will leave me without roof rails, unfortunately.

Nearly certain that it'll be Area 51 in color, though AMB is still a possibility. I'm likely to do the upgraded wheels and 33" M/T tires rather than Sasquatch, but reserve the right to 'Squatch it at the last minute.

None of the above actually matters, though, as I will be a MY22 order with my late reservation, so I will have to go back and re-spec it as a '22 with different colors and options once those become known. I'm hopeful for an awesome heritage package with a green body and white roof!

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the same email from Josh but haven't scheduled an appointment yet. I have a 7/13 (officially 7/14) reservation for reference. Hope to hear from them soon

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call from Vitaliy at Bill Pierre Ford today. Pretty easy. No additional deposit was asked for. He called back to get my reservation number. I will be looking for the Ford confirmation now.
Sponsored