Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the first time I have reserved a vehicle for oder. I put in my reservation on 7/29/20. My dealer sent me a text confirming my reservation confirmation. My dealer didn’t get talk to til 01/30/21. They told me I would be moved to the 2022 model. By June still nothing, I emailed them and asked if they were getting A demo for any of us to come look at and test drive. They emailed me and told me Ford said they would be getting one in a couple of weeks and the would call me when it came in. That was over a month ago. I went on to Ford.com to look at my reservation and it shows my reservation but says I have a order date of 3/18/21 and an order number. I have not put in my order yet is this right?
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An order under your reservation was put in by your dealer March 18, 2021. Maybe it is the trim and options you wanted, maybe not. They may have coded it 99 which means it is not being considered for production at this time. Short version is your dealer is pulling a fast one of some sort. Your reservation has been converted to an order by your dealer.

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s what I am thinking. Thanks

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What dealership are you going through?

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Greenway in Orlando

Sponsored
OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had originally reserved a big bend but when they called me in January (on my birthday) I told him I wanted to switch to a OBX and he told me that I would be bumped to the 2022 model

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes ask them if they converted your order to a reservation In March? If they say yes, ask what trim and options they ordered and most importantly what is the priority code. If it is 99 then they pushed you to a MY22. Anything lower means that put you in the running for a MY21.

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok thanks

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had originally reserved a big bend but when they called me in January (on my birthday) I told him I wanted to switch to a OBX and he told me that I would be bumped to the 2022 model
That's a bit ironic as Ford is asking dealers to switch people to big ben (along with other options or lack of) to increase their chances of getting picked for 21 production.

If you have time I think it's worth a visit to the dealership and ask them why it shows your order is converted and ask them to please provide you with the build sheet.

Side note, welcome to the site!

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a bit ironic as Ford is asking dealers to switch people to big ben (along with other options or lack of) to increase their chances of getting picked for 21 production.

If you have time I think it's worth a visit to the dealership and ask them why it shows your order is converted and ask them to please provide you with the build sheet.

Thanks, I actually emailed another dealer to have my reservation moved to them and then I found out it has an order date

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if I remember right dealers were going to be allocated more orders based on conversion rate. So if you were informed your order is a ‘22 they likely converted placeholder order for more allocations. But if a basic model trim options order it would need to be corrected by the September 22 banks opening. Or it could get pulled quickly.
but when you say greenway I think 😳. Not much nice to say.

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At the time we lived down the street and my wife has her edge serviced there. I am wondering if I can still get it moved to another dealer.

surprent

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes, totally agree a face to face is in order. I changed dealers because I wasn't getting the love i.e. couldn't get moved from a res to an order. With a new dealer I had an order number immediately. Good luck on your visit!

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

An FYI, dealership told me that they did bump it to the 2022 model, and that ordering for the MY22 will be in November/December time frame. And he told me they do have a 4dr for test drives that they got 2 weeks ago and have a 2dr on order.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An FYI, dealership told me that they did bump it to the 2022 model, and that ordering for the MY22 will be in November/December time frame. And he told me they do have a 4dr for test drives that they got 2 weeks ago and have a 2dr on order.
I would go there in person and ask them for a copy of your DORA sheet. Have you agreed upon pricing for your Bronco with the dealership? You are a late July 2020 reservation so you are probably a 2022MY unless you don't have any of the deadly sins on your build you possibly could still get a 2021MY.
Sponsored