Sponsored

Order in when do you think I will get it delivered ?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My take with those options:
2-door October-November build
4-door September build

Allow 6-8 weeks after build to transport to your dealer.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, I’m confused... I thought the deadly 7 was the late availability items but sounds like I was off. Anyone have the list handy of what the late a availability items are?
No. Only the Mod Top is a “late availability item” meaning they physically wont have the components until later.

The other “deadly” items are just potentially high demand... meaning they have them on Day 1, but if you’re not towards the front of the line, demand is going to outpace supply, and your build will get held up... assuming everyone still wants them... if everyone decides to avoid them then there wont be any issue.

Basically, if you order a high demand, but you’re an early reservation, you wont see any consequences... but they later your reservation, the more likely ordering one of those items will cause a delay.

Reactions: abe

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember correctly, wasn't it on the Deadly 6? And you threw Black MOD top on their as #7, but wasn't that flat out late availability? Or did it get bumped out to a "May Delay"?
Ford Bronco Order in when do you think I will get it delivered ? 1613083419528

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure .... on my invoice it says priority code 19 and order code 0025? Does that mean I’m 25th?
No, that's something the dealer would be able tell you.

A dealer will have a certain amount of allocations given to them by Ford based on several factors.

The allocations will be less than the amount of Broncos reserved/ordered.

If your dealer has 100 orders and 20 allocations, then you want to be in those 20 allocations. It's entirely determined by your reservation timestamp.

Your dealer knows how many orders and allocations they have, and where you stand on the list. Ask them.

Bottom line is your delivery could be anywhere from June to 2022. Allocation will give you a rough estimate of where you stand until the build schedule is released in May.

bem

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 dodge Durango r/t 19 jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi my reservation was made 2nd week of July, went to Lester ford in Eatontown NJ this sat 9:00am appt ordered 4dr wild track, cactus gray, mic top, lux package. The two salesman had no idea about the bronco 6g parts accessories list. Told me very slim chance getting bronco in December most likely Jan-Feb-2022 they showed pages and pages of reservations they had to turn into orders. they took additional $400.00 and i was out by 9:20am went with cactus gray after seeing up dated color. The dealerships know the Bronco is hot and that we want it good luck.
Sponsored