Sponsored

Order info on ford.com not matching my build?

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi B6G, 7/15 reservation holder here converted to an order 2/15. I reserved a Black Diamond, but ordered a Badlands.

I am a bit concerned that when I login to ford.com to see my reservations/orders, it still says "Bronco Black Diamond" and displays a basic silver 4dr Black Diamond image. BUT, from my dealer I got the build sheet with my name on it in the build I actually want, the Badlands. Also on 2/22 I received an email from FoMoCo confirming my Badlands order.

I have not yet received a VIN and production has not been scheduled. I just switched from MIC top to soft top to hopefully score an earlier build. I'm hoping at the time the build is scheduled the info on "my reservations/orders" is updated ... but is something wrong? Dealer has of course assured me the build I want is ordered.

Thanks!
Connor
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its a web of lies, Website of lies. LOL, JK> yes, alot of us have the same issue. Your dealer has your order sheet. That is all that matters. He has confirmed that in your build, if he hasn't, then i would be concerned.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GEt the build sheet from the dealer. that is what should be correct.

OP
OP
cburke996

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GEt the build sheet from the dealer. that is what should be correct.
I have the build sheet from the dealer. One other thing, is order code (on the build sheet, top right) supposed to be the same as order number on the ford web site? because mine is not.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the build sheet from the dealer. One other thing, is order code (on the build sheet, top right) supposed to be the same as order number on the ford web site? because mine is not.
The order code is not your reservation number. Your order code comes from the dealer directly, and if just their internal ordering system. It should be a 4 character number versus your longer one from Ford.

Sponsored

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was told by my dealer that the website does not update until you get your VIN. My final order is a 4-door BB but the account still shows a 2-door base.

OP
OP
cburke996

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. You all put me at ease, thanks!

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The order code is not your reservation number. Your order code comes from the dealer directly, and if just their internal ordering system. It should be a 4 character number versus your longer one from Ford.
So along the lines of a four digit order number.....has anyone figured out if there is any correlation between the number and where you are in line? I've never received a VIN. I ordered 8/2/2020 and converted to a build 2/25/2021 and my number is low 1400's - 4 door Wildtrak MIC

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So along the lines of a four digit order number.....has anyone figured out if there is any correlation between the number and where you are in line? I've never received a VIN. I ordered 8/2/2020 and converted to a build 2/25/2021 and my number is low 1400's - 4 door Wildtrak MIC
The 4 digit number is just something your dealer has on file and isn't related to your reservation. It shouldn't have impact on your Bronco being delivered, as far as I know.
Sponsored