First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL, Honda CR-V, MG Midget
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, this is my first thread on the forum. I’ve been actively wall-flowering for months but wanted to get myself involved.

I am interested in seeing if others are in the same boat, here. Or… to see if I’ve been swindled…

Res: 2021 Aug
Order: 2021 November
Status at time of this post: no idea
Build: ‘22 BL, 4dr, High, Sas, Hard Top
ADM: multiple emails back and forth of “at MSRP”

I ordered with Galpin in the Los Angeles Valley assuming their allocations would be very favorable. They said that they’d process my order for me a week or so early before it went public, and asked for me to send in the PDF of the build I wanted along with my res. They were very helpful and pretty active at the time. I have no idea what the whole “early” thing really was.

I went to a Bronco Off Road driving experience in So Cal, which was awesome. Ford.com email invited me because I was a “reservation holder” not an “order holder.” When I log into Ford’s website it shows the same thing. I have a proper order sheet via PDF from Galpin, but radio silence otherwise. Called Bronco support line, who said to call my dealer any time I need anything because it’s their job to help. I call my dealer from time to time but no updates… just nothing yet(?)

Would love to hear your thoughts…

#stayingpumped 🥲

278E2DDF-9ED6-4CEC-934C-58FA3C0D9E49.jpeg
Sponsored

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I ordered my Maverick last year, I got an e-mail from Ford when......
1. I reserved the truck
2. I ordered the truck
3. The truck was scheduled with a build date
4. The truck was built, and I will soon be contacted by my dealer.
And so far, my Bronco order seems to be following the same path.
Never heard a word from my dealer until the Maverick arrived.

Last edited:

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ask your dealer to provide you with a copy of your order, it will have the order number on it; priority code should be 10-19 (not 99).

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go in person to your dealer, ask for Ford sales manager, and bring a small gift, yes; bribe him with friendly shmoose. Then tell him you would appreciate an update, and printout of your order status. Your better off with this approach and will leave with more info!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ask your dealer to provide you with a copy of your order, it will have the order number on it; priority code should be 10-19 (not 99).
@WeirdFlex The Order Summary from the dealer should also have a four digit order code and Sales code (Mine is a F and five digits). Once you have that, the 800 people can look your order up.

OP
OP
WeirdFlex

WeirdFlex

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL, Honda CR-V, MG Midget
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go in person to your dealer, ask for Ford sales manager, and bring a small gift, yes; bribe him with friendly shmoose. Then tell him you would appreciate an update, and printout of your order status. Your better off with this approach and will leave with more info!
Love it. Corporate espionage- I mean kill ‘em with kindness! I think you’re right —an in person visit is likely the best way to get things smoothed over.

@WeirdFlex The Order Summary from the dealer should also have a four digit order code and Sales code (Mine is a F and five digits). Once you have that, the 800 people can look your order up.
I do have that thankfully! Got a full copy of the order sheet. Since my website still displays that I’m just a lowly reservation holder, sometimes it seems it doesn’t matter how you wait just that you wait, the gears are still turning.
Sponsored