Sponsored

Order number in low 800's but chose not to build a FE due to color and no VIN yet?

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition / M2CS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So when we ordered our Broncos, we opted for a non FE due to color choice. Our other order, high 700's was an FE, has a VIN, built and sitting waiting for a hard top? Does anyone know of any way to contact Ford to find out status of when I can expect a VIN for the non FE and when my built FE might actually get shipped? My dealer has sold maybe 15 soft tops that were just given to them as inventory. So much for my 1st edition being 1st and I hope I get a VIN for the non FE soon.
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Change your non-FE to a soft top if you don't have a VIN and you have a chance of getting a MY21 (depending on reservation date).
Your FE is stuck until good MIC tops become available, and no one knows...

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So when we ordered our Broncos, we opted for a non FE due to color choice. Our other order, high 700's was an FE, has a VIN, built and sitting waiting for a hard top? Does anyone know of any way to contact Ford to find out status of when I can expect a VIN for the non FE and when my built FE might actually get shipped? My dealer has sold maybe 15 soft tops that were just given to them as inventory. So much for my 1st edition being 1st and I hope I get a VIN for the non FE soon.
FE has to be built this year. Read the conversations here and have no expectations. Patience, Young Jedi.

OP
OP

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Change your non-FE to a soft top if you don't have a VIN and you have a chance of getting a MY21 (depending on reservation date).
Thanks, a nightmare trying to get anyone from Ford to answer any questions

Sponsored
OP
OP

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks, a nightmare trying to get anyone from Ford to answer any questions
FE has to be built this year. Read the conversations here and have no expectations. Patience, Young Jedi.
My FE is built and has been built since June, probably hung up on the hard top. Just trying to figure out the timing of build dated VIN's and order numbers. 800's is a low order number and no VIN or anything yet.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer has sold maybe 15 soft tops that were just given to them as inventory. So much for my 1st edition being 1st and I hope I get a VIN for the non FE soon.
Those soft top units were likely reservations that "fell through", allowing them to sell them to other customers. Good luck on your two.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those soft top units were likely reservations that "fell through", allowing them to sell them to other customers. Good luck on your two.
Dealer said no just extra units. I saw a truck load of 5 being dropped off to them :(

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you switch your non-FE to a soft top? Otherwise it's definitely a '22.

Supposedly FEs that are already built will get their new hard tops in October and November.