Sponsored

Order number in low 800's but chose not to build a FE due to color and no VIN yet?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not sure what you mean, If I was the 8xx person to order a unit, what does that mean then?
I think he just means you have no idea what number you were to reserve a unit...no one has been able to nail that down...regardless of what someone may have told you.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much for my 1st edition being 1st
Obligatory First Edition does not equal first built post.

My dealer has sold maybe 15 soft tops that were just given to them as inventory.
Calling bs on this one. Most of the large dealerships around me haven't even gotten a dozen reservations delivered let alone any dealer stock to sell. And these are they guys that usually have 500+ units on the ground under normal conditions.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Order Code is what I was told was the8XX person to order

Ford Bronco Order number in low 800's but chose not to build a FE due to color and no VIN yet? 1630350872930
Whomever told you that was misinformed or lying; although I wish that were true (but it's not).

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not sure what you mean, If I was the 8xx person to order a unit, what does that mean then?
It doesn't matter what number you are if they don't have all commodities to build your Bronco. Someone at 25000 could get pulled ahead of you if no constraints on that build.

OP
OP

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition / M2CS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Obligatory First Edition does not equal first built post.

Calling bs on this one. Most of the large dealerships around me haven't even gotten a dozen reservations delivered let alone any dealer stock to sell. And these are they guys that usually have 500+ units on the ground under normal conditions.
Sorry you feel its BS, here is a picture of one of the batches then they got onesie twosie

Ford Bronco Order number in low 800's but chose not to build a FE due to color and no VIN yet? 1630352610125

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry you feel its BS, here is a picture of one of the batches then they got onesie twosie

1630352610125.png
And it has been confirmed that those are all dealer stock orders and not customer orders? Or are you just passing on what your dealer said?

Assuming your dealership is the same one in your Location, it doesn't pass the eyeball test. Especially when you consider that they currently only have 40 units on the ground. Even having 15 reservations orders delivered is extremely high at this point and goes against all other reporting on the forum.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Order number in low 800's but chose not to build a FE due to color and no VIN yet? 1630352610125
Still not "stock" orders. These are more than likely reservations for people that were never able to be contacted, gave up on it, or could not get financed. If this dealer has that many units that are not going to the original customers (reservation holders), they will likely be penalized in the near future for it(loss of future allocations). More on the forum about this if you want to search. If this is your dealer, it may hurt you on your second Bronco. It may get delayed even longer.
I was the 4th in line at my dealer as far as reservation timestamp. They only got 3 allocations. I have a VIN but have not been built yet. No one else has anything yet. My dealer has not received ANY Broncos yet.
Some dealers only care about making LOTS of money. Luckily my dealer is not one of those. They sell at MSRP and refuse to mark up anything. Some people may get better deals elsewhere, but my dealer is close and I trust them.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Order Code is what I was told was the8XX person to order

Hey man... so the order code I think is provided by the dealer.... mine is a low 100 number and I know I wasn't the 100th person to order... As for the First Edition, it's a Launch Trim.... that's all, that being said Ford has said they will all be built-in MY21. As for your second non-FE (lucky guy to have two ) if it's hardtop and you don't have a VIN it's going to be a MY22.... For the ones you see at your dealership I agree with the post above.... they are either FCTP units or Orders that the customer backed out of for one reason or another.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when we ordered our Broncos, we opted for a non FE due to color choice. Our other order, high 700's was an FE, has a VIN, built and sitting waiting for a hard top? Does anyone know of any way to contact Ford to find out status of when I can expect a VIN for the non FE and when my built FE might actually get shipped? My dealer has sold maybe 15 soft tops that were just given to them as inventory. So much for my 1st edition being 1st and I hope I get a VIN for the non FE soon.
Patience young grasshopper. First Edition never meant first off the line.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So when we ordered our Broncos, we opted for a non FE due to color choice. Our other order, high 700's was an FE, has a VIN, built and sitting waiting for a hard top? Does anyone know of any way to contact Ford to find out status of when I can expect a VIN for the non FE and when my built FE might actually get shipped? My dealer has sold maybe 15 soft tops that were just given to them as inventory. So much for my 1st edition being 1st and I hope I get a VIN for the non FE soon.
"Stay Pumped" and "Hang in There"...

BTW, a price level of 120 does suggest that it was a relatively early order... (vs 125 or 130).
Sponsored