Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know that we will not get the 194th Bronco produced, but I like to speculate that the little 194 above the $100 reservation is the number of our reservation received by Ford. From 8pm on the 13th, we were trying to reserve and finally got our reservation in about two and a half hours later. Anybody else have an idea or care to share what their number above $100 is?
Ford Bronco Order of reservations received by Ford E6801B95-9864-4F1E-BD9E-991CEA596E70
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked both my reservations and they are the same. 194.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know that we will not get the 194th Bronco produced, but I like to speculate that the little 194 above the $100 reservation is the number of our reservation received by Ford. From 8pm on the 13th, we were trying to reserve and finally got our reservation in about two and a half hours later. Anybody else have an idea or care to share what their number above $100 is?
E6801B95-9864-4F1E-BD9E-991CEA596E70.jpeg
I am somewhat curious if the reservation numbers are in order. I supposed it doesn’t matter really. But wondering if you were the 120,000 ish person ordering, which would mean when I pulled the trigger two weeks later, was in the 347,000 range

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wondered the same thing and posted the "194" number up in another thread. We came to the same unsatisfying conclusion.

I even tried searching the reservation tracking spread sheet up in the other forum to see if I could decode the reservation number order. I found several reservations that were placed for the same model vehicle both before and after me, which had reservation numbers that appeared to be lower than mine. On the flip side, there were ones that appeared larger than mine that were reserved both before and after mine. I couldn't make sense of the reservation numbers. They didn't appear to be tied to the day you reserved, location, or the model reserved.

I don't know WHO would actually know how to decode these reservation numbers... Hint Hint FORD. ?

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, after a discussion with a manager at Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs, he is of the understanding that delivery will be dependent on “when ordered” vs. “when reserved”. Anybody know anything differently?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, after a discussion with a manager at Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs, he is of the understanding that delivery will be dependent on “when ordered” vs. “when reserved”. Anybody know anything differently?

To do that the order would have to be held in the WBDO system...

Why they would do that is beyond me...

We will have all orders in an ready for Ford to pickup and run with when WBDO come online live with pricing...

Ford will then take all orders and put them in the logistics system??? (how they schedule builds) and that will determine the processing, the reservation date/time stamp is also in that equation...

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought I read somewhere that Ford said the will try their "best" to produce Broncos in the order it was received.

Just a guess BUT this means they will pull orders and try to prioritize which order was submitted 1st based on supplies they have.

For example I just can't see them building 7000 FE right away due to materials they don't have (for example ... Blue interior) .. so they will build Broncos depending on parts on hand.

We will have all orders in an ready for Ford to pickup and run with when WBDO come online live with pricing...

Ford will then take all orders and put them in the logistics system??? (how they schedule builds) and that will determine the processing, the reservation date/time stamp is also in that equation...

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I read somewhere that Ford said the will try their "best" to produce Broncos in the order it was received.

Just a guess BUT this means they will pull orders and try to prioritize which order was submitted 1st based on supplies they have.

For example I just can't see them building 7000 FE right away due to materials they don't have (for example ... Blue interior) .. so they will build Broncos depending on parts on hand.

The first ones off the line will be our Dealer mannequins...

At least that is what is happening now with the Bronco Sport...

I would imagine that is for QC and making sure the line is running correctly...

Then the FE's as they will all be very similar...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what is >> Dealer mannequins?

The first ones off the line will be our Dealer mannequins...

At least that is what is happening now with the Bronco Sport...

I would imagine that is for QC and making sure the line is running correctly...

Then the FE's as they will all be very similar...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is >> Dealer mannequins?
Our dealership will receive 2 of the Bronco Sports in the store with Accessorized by Ford and we keep them for customers to drive for 4 months or 4000 miles before we can offer them for sale...

We will be getting 2 of the Broncos as well with the same stipulations...

I would venture to say that we get to work out some of the the starting production bugs...
Sponsored