Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F250, 2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this is a duplicate post!

We went in and ordered our Bronco Badlands on January 22, financing was approved and order was submitted to Ford on January 25, 2021. However when I go into my Ford account, it still says it's a reservation, and the dealer will contact us to order.

I emailed the salesman, and he says this has to do with Ford, and it will probably switch over once they start building our bronco.

Any insight to this? I know I've been seeing people post their order confirmations on forums after placing their order. Did we miss a step? I don't officially have any confirmation that the order has been placed, just the Salesman saying it's been submitted and Ford received. Does Ford send out the confirmation orders? Does the dealer need to update something in the system? I understand that there's a lot of orders being submitted right now, so it's understandable if there's a backlog. Was just curious if anyone has experienced this!

Thanks! :)
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Best bet is call Ford and ask if your reservation shows as an order in their system.
not sure what other advice I could give. Start there and see where it leads you.

MiamiDubai

Outer Banks
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the same boat. My dealer says that there are some bugs with the ordering system they want to make sure they enter the order correctly. I believe they have until March to submit their orders.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the order submission time (at the dealer) doesn’t change your place in line.

Curious as to why you applied for credit?
When you finally receive your truck months from now, they’ll have to re-run your credit

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Financing approved?

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went in and ordered our Bronco Badlands on January 22, financing was approved and order was submitted to Ford on January 25, 2021. However when I go into my Ford account, it still says it's a reservation, and the dealer will contact us to order.

I emailed the salesman, and he says this has to do with Ford, and it will probably switch over once they start building our bronco.

Any insight to this? I know I've been seeing people post their order confirmations on forums after placing their order. Did we miss a step? I don't officially have any confirmation that the order has been placed, just the Salesman saying it's been submitted and Ford received. Does Ford send out the confirmation orders? Does the dealer need to update something in the system? I understand that there's a lot of orders being submitted right now, so it's understandable if there's a backlog. Was just curious if anyone has experienced this!

I’m the same I ordered on January 20th, I never did get an email and my reservation still says base model even tho I ordered a badlands, I contacted my salesman he said it’s nothing the order is still submitted. I wouldn’t sweat about it, it’s just Ford playing catch up on the orders.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This sounds wrong.

Food for thought but one reason you may not have received an email or confirmation is that the dealer entered your order as a NEW retail order (which is not tied to your reservation). What I mean is they could have started a whole new order for you as if you walked off the street to order a new Explorer (not a Bronco which needs a reservation). For the a Bronco to be ordered correctly and sent in with your time stamp (and tied to your ford account so you get an email), they should be entering and building your order off of their ‘list of reservations” by clicking on your name/res # on that list and then Starting the build from there. If they started the build like a normal non Bronco order, you may have a submitted order and the dealer thinks they submitted an order but it is a) not tied to your res/timestamp so it won’t get built based on your time stamp and b) not tied to your ford accounts so you therefore don’t get an email. This is a watch out for some who think they have an order as I’d hate to find out after 3/19 my dealer F’d up and entered it this way, as you;ll be SOL.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My dealer entered my order yesterday and I received an email From Ford last evening showing ordered.

OP
OP
COBadlands2021
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat. My dealer says that there are some bugs with the ordering system they want to make sure they enter the order correctly. I believe they have until March to submit their orders.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the order submission time (at the dealer) doesn’t change your place in line.

Curious as to why you applied for credit?
When you finally receive your truck months from now, they’ll have to re-run your credit
We applied for the credit cause they didn’t want to order a custom vehicle without out the credit being approved. Especially based on the rates they gave us. Which is fine, Def not upset about it. It must have just been something the dealer does for custom ordering.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We applied for the credit cause they didn’t want to order a custom vehicle without out the credit being approved. Especially based on the rates they gave us. Which is fine, Def not upset about it. It must have just been something the dealer does for custom ordering.
Remember this tho, that credit app you filled out, will be null and void by time Bronco gets here, so needless hit on your credit.

Second why would the dealer care? If Bronco arrives and you can't get credit, that thing will be SOLD before you walk out the door. So it's pointless to apply now.

OP
OP
COBadlands2021
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember this tho, that credit app you filled out, will be null and void by time Bronco gets here, so needless hit on your credit.

Second why would the dealer care? If Bronco arrives and you can't get credit, that thing will be SOLD before you walk out the door. So it's pointless to apply now.
I don’t have an answer to that. Maybe they screwed us, I don’t know. They wanted to get preapproval for the financing before ordering, so we went with it ?‍♀
The intent is that our credit would be substantially better by the time it comes. So either way, I’m not upset about it.

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar situation? I got the confirmation email from Ford headquarters though, but this is what it shows now. The timeline is gone... Also, the color is wrong in this picture (but correct on my order sheet from dealer). Hopefully this helps!

Also if someone can confirm that their 'Reservation' Screen on Ford.com is similar?

They also did not require me to be pre-approved for financing or put down a deposit.
Paso Robles Ford (CA)

Ford Bronco Order Placed but still says reservation Bronco BADLANDS - Order

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Similar situation? I got the confirmation email from Ford headquarters though, but this is what it shows now. The timeline is gone... Also, the color is wrong in this picture (but correct on my order sheet from dealer). Hopefully this helps, but also if someone can confirm that their 'Reservation' Screen on Ford.com is similar. Can anyone confirm?

They also did not require me to be approved for financing or put down a deposit.
Paso Robles Ford (CA)

Yes I've seen wrong color showing on website after order placed.

Seems to be quite a bit still screwed up... Maybe it's just the Rock Stars

OP
OP
COBadlands2021
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar situation? I got the confirmation email from Ford headquarters though, but this is what it shows now. The timeline is gone... Also, the color is wrong in this picture (but correct on my order sheet from dealer). Hopefully this helps, but also if someone can confirm that their 'Reservation' Screen on Ford.com is similar. Can anyone confirm?

They also did not require me to be approved for financing or put down a deposit.
Paso Robles Ford (CA)

So this is what my reservation page says on the site. I don’t know if the deposit + pre approval is dealer specific ?‍♀ I don’t know if my location has anything to do with that either. Located in Canada
Ford Bronco Order Placed but still says reservation D192578D-D8B8-4EEC-8C5C-7F98C07DBBF4
Sponsored