Sponsored

Order + purchase of Ford Bronco vs Tesla??

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. Now pray the Tesla never gets in an accident.

The 6+ months you'll wait for parts should be fantastic to participate in!
my brother in christ what ford parts supplier have you been working with? plenty of us have been waiting many months on rare parts like “CIRCLIP” and “PINION SEAL”. let’s not act like ford is any better than all the other manufacturers at the moment
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
my brother in christ what ford parts supplier have you been working with? plenty of us have been waiting many months on rare parts like “CIRCLIP” and “PINION SEAL”. let’s not act like ford is any better than all the other manufacturers at the moment
Parts that have been in production for nearly a decade, and non wear items like plastic body clips or sheet metal are NOT a direct comparison to constant-advancement parts such as ICE, and drive train components for a vehicle that has been in production for 2 years and existed entirely within the auspices of covid.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better than Tesla for sure!
Sponsored