First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, it's been a wild ride since the very beginning of the bronco release. I reserved a 4 door badlands with the sasquatch and high package day one. Then when the prices released it was shown to be $86,000 CAD which was unreasonable for an off road vehicle in my opinion and proceeded to cancel the reservation. Fast forward to September and I spot a Badlands model at the dealership near me, go in and chat about it, fell in love right away and realized I could once again have a bronco for cheaper than what the website said. They tell me that one is spoken for but I could reserve one coming off the production line so I do that. Dealer tells me it will be here in a month.....It has now been a month, I call them today only to find out that the build date has been pushed back to a MY22 Model and it's expected to be here around March-May...disappointing but it's about of my control. However, I'm curious if anyone has any advice on what to do now, I have no VIN or anything other than the "window sticker".
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much WTF to unpack in this post. You can't reserve a Bronco off the line. You have to place an order through a dealer. Depending how many allocations your dealer has and your specific build it could be Q4 2022 until you see one. You cannot have a window sticker and no VIN. VIN's are assigned when your Bronco is scheduled to be built and a window sticker is released about a week before it is actually built. I suggest you find a more knowledgeable and trustworthy dealer. Please post the alleged window sticker the dealer gave you.

Last edited:

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all, it's been a wild ride since the very beginning of the bronco release. I reserved a 4 door badlands with the sasquatch and high package day one. Then when the prices released it was shown to be $86,000 CAD which was unreasonable for an off road vehicle in my opinion and proceeded to cancel the reservation. Fast forward to September and I spot a Badlands model at the dealership near me, go in and chat about it, fell in love right away and realized I could once again have a bronco for cheaper than what the website said. They tell me that one is spoken for but I could reserve one coming off the production line so I do that. Dealer tells me it will be here in a month.....It has now been a month, I call them today only to find out that the build date has been pushed back to a MY22 Model and it's expected to be here around March-May...disappointing but it's about of my control. However, I'm curious if anyone has any advice on what to do now, I have no VIN or anything other than the "window sticker".
What to do now? How do you feel about vandalism?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They Jedi mind tricked you. Dealers are being really shitty right now because vehicles are in short supply and the bronco is a cash cow err horse.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ChrisB2021

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much WTF to unpack in this post. You can't reserve a Bronco off the line. You have to place an order through a dealer. Depending how many allocations your dealer has and your specific build it could be Q4 2022 until you see one. You can have a window sticker and no VIN. VIN's are assigned when your Bronco is scheduled to be built and a window sticker is released about a week before it is actually built. I suggest you find a more knowledgeable and trustworthy dealer. Please post the alleged window sticker the dealer gave you.
Will post the paper they gave me when I get back from work.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You ain't getting a Badlands Bronco in 2022 if you don't have a reservation within the first few days. There is a massive line in front of you.

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Window sticker will have the vin

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, that was just the one i drove, someone else already purchased it.
They let you drive someone else's vehicle? Red flags don't get a whole lot bigger than that...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You ain't getting a Badlands Bronco in 2022 if you don't have a reservation within the first few days. There is a massive line in front of you.
Was true, but with the new allocation formula, who knows?

OP
OP

ChrisB2021

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was true, but with the new allocation formula, who knows?
Keep in mind I am also in Vancouver Canada so I’m not sure if that would change things, it doesn’t seem like anyone including ford has any clue.
Sponsored