Sponsored

Order scheduling email never came! Call up!

Citybronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a day 2 reservation holder (2Dr wildtrak), obviously had most constrained vehicle selections but nonetheless waited a ridiculous amount of time, like all of us. My dealer knows absolutely nothing, in fact I would update them on production/ order windows. With that being said I’ve been consistently reaching out to ford bronco line every 2-4 weeks. As I passed my dealership today I felt the urge to call up ford directly once again. Long and behold, a kind male representative informed me that my vehicle finally got a VIN and production date (which he gave obv). I was curious as I do check my email daily and have not received anything. He informed me that somehow my email was opted out, which was extremely weird because I have recieved all past emails as far up as the last being the closing of new order window to focus on MY22s. Extremely weird but extremely happy. Optimistic but realistic as I’m sure my clueless dealer will somehow screw me!

MORAL of this: CALL ford bronco hotline directly, often ! 1800-334-4375
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good advice, thanks for the tip . . . I too have not seen an e-mail from Ford for quite some time, my Ford account and dealer come up empty every time I check, so now I will just call the Ford number every 2 weeks (beginning tomorrow)!
Sponsored