Sponsored

Order > shipping/receiving > then what?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12854
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Deleted member 12854

So we order in december, they build in spring, we begin to receive in June 2021.

Once the dealer receives my order the dealer will call me. I arrive, i test drive, i sign the paperwork?

If i choose not to buy, then my ordered bronco becomes a floor model and it is open for purchase by someone else?

Just making sure i will have the chance to test drive my order before i have signed any financing agreement. Anyone else have experience ordering and buying a new vehicle like this?
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You got that right! You will be able to drive it to make absolutely sure you want to pay for it. The dealer will certainly not mind if you back out. The Financing will be done at delivery, but you should probably already have agreed on price when placing the order.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not sure the test drive is a given. Would expect it would vary by dealer.

Usually dealers require a much larger down payment that is non-refundable to special order a vehicle. The Bronco has some different twists compared to normal. I would ask your dealer that you plan to work with on how they will treat it.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got that right! You will be able to drive it to make absolutely sure you want to pay for it. The dealer will certainly not mind if you back out. The Financing will be done at delivery, but you should probably already have agreed on price when placing the order.
Agreed on a price with who?? We're all ordering online in December thru the reservation system.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed on a price with who?? We're all ordering online in December thru the reservation system.
Where did you hear that? My dealer is having me come in and place the order. I want a signed agreement on that day. I already know what I’m going to pay because of the X-plan, but I want it in writing.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you hear that? My dealer is having me come in and place the order. I want a signed agreement on that day. I already know what I’m going to pay because of the X-plan, but I want it in writing.
Sorry.... Didn't realize you didn't have a reservation.
I'm building mine online when B&P goes live, and in December, order books open, and I'll turn my reservation build into an order online...
Then I can track my build/delivery, then I'll be in touch with my dealer.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm building mine online when B&P goes live, and in December, order books open, and I'll turn my reservation build into an order online...
I have a reservation also. But the dealer wanted me to come in still. You have to sign that agreement with the dealership because ford won't give the dealership a bronco unless it's for a customer. According to the salesman they gave me

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not sure the test drive is a given. Would expect it would vary by dealer.

Usually dealers require a much larger down payment that is non-refundable to special order a vehicle. The Bronco has some different twists compared to normal. I would ask your dealer that you plan to work with on how they will treat it.
At Kearny Mesa, once the vehicle is delivered to the dealer, you look at, kick the tires sit in and test drive the vehicle before you make the decision to buy it. Also I believe the ordering process is with the dealer, building options, accessories, trim, etc., not directly on line through ford.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do have a reservation. An early one at that. I don’t think you are going to be able to do this all at home. Just wondering where you heard that you will be able to do it all online? Not saying you are wrong, just have not heard that before.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After shipping/receiving, you go to your dealership to exchange your first born, left nut or something comparable if you don't have those for your new Bronco.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12854

After shipping/receiving, you go to your dealership to exchange your first born, left nut or something comparable if you don't have those for your new Bronco.
Still a lot less than a 250 diesel tremor or a raptor

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we sticky a damn FAQ?

Yes, you can change dealers.
Yes, you can test drive.
Yes, we know all dealerships mostly suck and can’t communicate.
Yes, you should switch to Granger.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if you don’t have a first born or a left nut?

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs