Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do have a reservation. An early one at that. I don’t think you are going to be able to do this all at home. Just wondering where you heard that you will be able to do it all online? Not saying you are wrong, just have not heard that before.
B&P is s'pose to be this month... Online ordering from reservations in December. I thought this was pretty common knowledge (apart from them delaying B&P). Of course, sooner or later you're gonna have to arrange financing and make a dozen signatures...
But for me, I'm not involving my Dealer or any "salesman" in ordering my Bronco!
If they told you that you have to order thru them, then they want money and commitment from you, nothing else.
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation also. But the dealer wanted me to come in still. You have to sign that agreement with the dealership because ford won't give the dealership a bronco unless it's for a customer. According to the salesman they gave me
Ford already knows I have a reservation and a chosen dealer.... My $100 represents that agreement.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you hear that? My dealer is having me come in and place the order. I want a signed agreement on that day. I already know what I’m going to pay because of the X-plan, but I want it in writing.
Screenshot_20200913-151410_Edge.jpg

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very interesting. Thanks for the info. I would love to actually place the order myself instead of relying on the dealership to do it correctly. I guess we will all see if this is actually how Ford will complete the process.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do have a reservation. An early one at that. I don’t think you are going to be able to do this all at home. Just wondering where you heard that you will be able to do it all online? Not saying you are wrong, just have not heard that before.
Im sure as heck not driving/flying to Iowa just to sign an order sheet. Just like when I bought my truck in TX, camper in OK, I did everything remotely beforehand, went down there picked it up and drove home.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im sure as heck not driving/flying to Iowa just to sign an order sheet. Just like when I bought my truck in TX, camper in OK, I did everything remotely beforehand, went down there picked it up and drove home.
I'm pretty sure you will do it online/over the phone with someone at Granger to make sure you spec it out as you see fit. I know I'll have questions about colors, packages, features that I HOPE they have good answers for. :) ....Oh I bet a ton of my questions will relate to dealer installed accessories. Things I want on the Bronco before I fly in to pick it up.

Likewise, I'm not flying from CA just to spec it out. I think Albert has written down the process somewhere on the forum.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of course not. I just want to confirm that you either must have, Granger I assume, type in the order while you are on the phone with them or will you be able to do it at home on your account? That’s my question.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is awesome if true and would be the way to do it in the future. But I don’t see how you can reach a price agreement this way?

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You got that right! You will be able to drive it to make absolutely sure you want to pay for it. The dealer will certainly not mind if you back out. The Financing will be done at delivery, but you should probably already have agreed on price when placing the order.
Final OTD pricing will be done when you complete your order in December.

When delivery happens then you set up how you will finance,down payment,etc.

Pretty much you will just do your final paperwork and interest rate/finance ,sign papers.

This is how i read it back in July.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome if true and would be the way to do it in the future. But I don’t see how you can reach a price agreement this way?
You won't... You'll have basically the MSRP window sticker, just like any vehicle on the lot. Then you sit down with your sales person ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You won't... You'll have basically the MSRP window sticker, just like any vehicle on the lot. Then you sit down with your sales person ?
I guess i’m confused. How can the dealer not be involved if you’re ordering online and then be involved after? I guess I don’t understand the point of ordering online so a sales person can then call me to go over it when I could call them and we could do the same? I don’t see what that solves besides maybe being a little easier on the dealer.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a reservation also. But the dealer wanted me to come in still. You have to sign that agreement with the dealership because ford won't give the dealership a bronco unless it's for a customer. According to the salesman they gave me
I'm pretty sure you will need to order through your dealer, not Ford.
Sponsored