Sponsored

Order spec change not reflected on Ford "my account" page? Help?

dmhflash

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi - First post but have used the forum for a ton of information. I'm a reservation holder, dealer placed my order in Oct 2021 when 2022 order book opened. In Feb 2022 worked with dealer to delete a couple commodity limited items like tow group. The dealer has provided me an updated spec sheet with my order number but the changes don't show up on when I log in to "my account" on ford.com. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this something I should follow-up on? Thanks for any responses. Dave
Sponsored

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In March I asked my salesman to remove the tow package to try to move up in line. He told me they removed the tow package, but it still shows up on my Ford account. According to the 'backdoor link' my build has been scheduled for the week of 5/30. This was after the latest round of scheduling. I called Ford about the tow package and they said it can take awhile for that to drop off the Ford account. Now I'm hoping that the tow package is still on the build at Ford.

I'm not sure if it helped me get a build date sooner. Seems like a lot of orders with tow packages got scheduled.

I'm a 7/20/20 two door Black Diamond reservation.

Good Luck!

OP
OP

dmhflash

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In March I asked my salesman to remove the tow package to try to move up in line. He told me they removed the tow package, but it still shows up on my Ford account. According to the 'backdoor link' my build has been scheduled for the week of 5/30. This was after the latest round of scheduling. I called Ford about the tow package and they said it can take awhile for that to drop off the Ford account. Now I'm hoping that the tow package is still on the build at Ford.

I'm not sure if it helped me get a build date sooner. Seems like a lot of orders with tow packages got scheduled.

I'm a 7/20/20 two door Black Diamond reservation.

Good Luck!
Thanks B-dog. Good to know someone else has had this experience. Is there a thread here on the ‘back door’ link?

OP
OP

dmhflash

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks B-dog. Good to know someone else has had this experience. Is there a thread here on the ‘back door’ link?
Never mind, found the link!

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never mind, found the link!
I was just trying to find it for you.

Also - I did not have my order number from my dealer when I called Ford. Ford said it should be a 4 digit code. If you have that, you may be able to call Ford and get the information on your order. I was just trying to see if I had a VIN assigned to my build. I'll try to get my order number from my salesperson this week.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi - First post but have used the forum for a ton of information. I'm a reservation holder, dealer placed my order in Oct 2021 when 2022 order book opened. In Feb 2022 worked with dealer to delete a couple commodity limited items like tow group. The dealer has provided me an updated spec sheet with my order number but the changes don't show up on when I log in to "my account" on ford.com. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this something I should follow-up on? Thanks for any responses. Dave
Takes some time for your account to update. Took about 6 weeks after my dealer changed my order before the correct build showed up in my account.
Sponsored