Sponsored

Order status: Unscheduled Clean, Material Hold, Compatibility?

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 reservation 10114xxx
2021 4Dr, 2.7A, Badlands, Sasquach, Lux.

I contacted my dealer about seeing if I can squeeze into a priority order, just in case. His reply was that my order is Clean.

There are three types of unscheduled orders.
Unscheduled-Clean
Unscheduled-Material Hold, describing orders that will be late
Unscheduled-Compatibility, describing orders that will be made for the next model year.

He also stated my order number is 51xx (redacted), which was in the system with the reservation before ever creating the order, has early order priority. I wonder if that order number is in true numerical order, but more likely not.

I browse the forum everyday and have not heard of these specific statuses. Can anyone who works at a dealership or on this forum shed more light on this?
If true, my order should not be affected too much by those deadly sins. Unless "material hold" only designates those few specific late availability options like black leather on FE etc.

Perhaps some of you can ask your dealer what your status and order number and post with your res date/build so we can determine what the order number might mean?
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly I can’t imagine any status truly exists yet..
It does, the three he listed is correct. Whether they mean anything at this point in Bronco scheduling I don’t know.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 reservation 10114xxx
2021 4Dr, 2.7A, Badlands, Sasquach, Lux.

I contacted my dealer about seeing if I can squeeze into a priority order, just in case. His reply was that my order is Clean.

There are three types of unscheduled orders.
Unscheduled-Clean
Unscheduled-Material Hold, describing orders that will be late
Unscheduled-Compatibility, describing orders that will be made for the next model year.

He also stated my order number is 51xx (redacted), which was in the system with the reservation before ever creating the order, has early order priority. I wonder if that order number is in true numerical order, but more likely not.

I browse the forum everyday and have not heard of these specific statuses. Can anyone who works at a dealership or on this forum shed more light on this?
If true, my order should not be affected too much by those deadly sins. Unless "material hold" only designates those few specific late availability options like black leather on FE etc.

Perhaps some of you can ask your dealer what your status and order number and post with your res date/build so we can determine what the order number might mean?
I've got the same status on my order, "Unscheduled-Clean". My dealership told me that just means it's going to be built in the timestamped order less commodity restrictions.
Sponsored