First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M, 600lt
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just thought I would throw this out there to the world in hopes of something happening but I have a no ADM order submitted (Keeping the dealer close to my chest sry). Hope that I get some movement in June or so, I have another one of these threads that has been open for a few years as I wait for a GT4RS so....I am not naive!
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pray that you get scheduled in 2023. Prices have gone up 15K+ from 2022-2023 and I imagine there will be some more increases in 2024.

I would just buy one now at ADM as in 2024 you may be paying that price anyway.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just thought I would throw this out there to the world in hopes of something happening but I have a no ADM order submitted (Keeping the dealer close to my chest sry). Hope that I get some movement in June or so, I have another one of these threads that has been open for a few years as I wait for a GT4RS so....I am not naive!
Does your dealer have allocation for MY23? I have a no ADM order in with a dealer that I placed in January but I don't at all think it will actually show up in '23.

Glad I picked one up even with ADM as today's Build & Price total for same specs is higher than what I paid.

OP
OP

Smiththrs

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M, 600lt
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I actually do know that they have a ‘23 allocation. A close friend ordered one in jan from them and it’s already in build stage.
Sponsored