Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a VIN had a week of 6/14, emailed dealer last week said it had been pushed to 7/5 even though no email from Ford. On the tracker last week was saying "in order processing," now it just said confirmed. Anyone else have this change? Got a feeling of indefinite delay going on..
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a VIN had a week of 6/14, emailed dealer last week said it had been pushed to 7/5 even though no email from Ford. On the tracker last week was saying "in order processing," now it just said confirmed. Anyone else have this change? Got a feeling of indefinite delay going on..
Me too! Mine was showing "in order processing" and it's now showing "order confirmed." And I never received a Ford email either! I have a VIN and build date of 6/21 with Granger for a VB Big Bend 4DR 2.3 Auto Mid MIC Tube-step! I haven't called Granger to confirm the push-back!

OP
OP
SpringTXOR

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me too! Mine was showing "in order processing" and it's now showing "order confirmed." And I never received a Ford email either! I have a VIN and build date of 6/21 with Granger for a VB Big Bend 4DR 2.3 Auto Mid MIC Tube-step! I haven't called Granger to confirm the push-back!
If I email my dealer it takes a week before they respond.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My changed from in order processing to order confirmed. According to dealer as of Friday, my build week is still 6/7. We shall see.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same, 6/7 no reschedule email and dealer said still 6/7 last week.

For someone who DID receive the revised scheduling email, what does your status say?

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
My changed from in order processing to order confirmed. According to dealer as of Friday, my build week is still 6/7. We shall see.
Here's what mine (6/21 week) has always said, no change: Did NOT receive delay email.

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Base is "In Order Processing"

Order Confirmed
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

As you see it says BOTH "In Order Processing" AND Order Confirmed.

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was just updated as well...last week it include my build date, that disappeared and was replaced with in order processing....now that has been updated again...hope this means I’ll get today :)

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Badlands order has been confirmed.

Order Confirmed
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's what mine (6/21 week) has always said, no change: Did NOT receive delay email.

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Base is "In Order Processing"

Order Confirmed

As you see it says BOTH "In Order Processing" AND Order Confirmed.
Just checked mine, now it says

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Base order has been confirmed.

ALSO, above my dealer's info it used to say

Dealer Details

NOW, it says

Delivery Details

I like the sound of delivery more than dealer, but who knows what this means if anything. Still no delay email. I could never see a build date on the above screen.

OP
OP
SpringTXOR

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked mine, now it says

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Base order has been confirmed.

ALSO, above my dealer's info it used to say

Dealer Details

NOW, it says

Delivery Details

I like the sound of delivery more than dealer, but who knows what this means if anything. Still no delay email. I could never see a build date on the above screen.
Did not notice at the end there, maybe that means something good. My dealer doesn't respond well to emails, no time to call running a very under staffed parts house. Got some jobs open in Spring, TX!

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine changed today. I was originally scheduled for this week. This afternoon it changed. I never recieved any of the emails though. It doesn't show I'm scheduled, but I can still look up my VIN.

Check your original emails again. After reading the emails that went out, I can't be the only one who has this status change today.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine changed also. I have my VIN still and had a build week of 7/19, which doesn’t show on the tracker and never did. But called ford yesterday and they said they do not see a build date yet. The person said they were working as fast as possible to fix it (whatever “it” is) with all the re-scheduling going on. The person thought they offered me some good advice by telling me I can use the order tracker. She couldn’t see me rolling my eyes because that tool doesn’t track anything

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know how often the system gets updated? I'm assuming it's all automated so it's hopefully on regular intervals.
Sponsored