Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I am positive this has been discussed and beat to death somewhere on this form, but I can't seem to find (if there is such a thing) a place to put in my Order number to find out if my 21 Order got submitted by the dealer to a 22. I have a print out of the new 22 order, but my Ford Account still has "Ordering with Dealer 21 Bronco BD". I changed over to an OBX a month ago while it was still a 21, so not sure what is happening. It could be that Ford.com hasn't updated yet, will never update the site or I am still waiting on a phantom Bronco.

If anyone has any help it would be appreciated, thank you!
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am positive this has been discussed and beat to death somewhere on this form, but I can't seem to find (if there is such a thing) a place to put in my Order number to find out if my 21 Order got submitted by the dealer to a 22. I have a print out of the new 22 order, but my Ford Account still has "Ordering with Dealer 21 Bronco BD". I changed over to an OBX a month ago while it was still a 21, so not sure what is happening. It could be that Ford.com hasn't updated yet, will never update the site or I am still waiting on a phantom Bronco.

If anyone has any help it would be appreciated, thank you!
Unfortunately the best updates you can get pre-VIN come from the dealer. The update they should be able to help you with (though they might not) is where you fall in their allocation.

OP
OP
KSBronco73

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately the best updates you can get pre-VIN come from the dealer. The update they should be able to help you with (though they might not) is where you fall in their allocation.
Thank you. I am going to see them tomorrow!
Sponsored