Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I created a ford account to track and locate my car. I just got my VIN number today after emailing the dealership but it doesn't show that I have a purchase order under my name and email address. Do I have a reason to worry or am I just overly cautious at this point? I put a down payment down when I ordered it in December.
Sponsored

SethPoeski

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I created a ford account to track and locate my car. I just got my VIN number today after emailing the dealership but it doesn't show that I have a purchase order under my name and email address. Do I have a reason to worry or am I just overly cautious at this point? I put a down payment down when I ordered it in December.
If you ordered through your dealer, this is normal. The Order Tracking website usually only works for those who ordered through Ford's online reservation system. It freaked me out, too. If you want, you can give the Ford Marketing number a call at 1-800-334-4375. They tend to have long waits, but you can provide your sales order number as well as the dealer code, or in your case your VIN, and they can tell you exactly where your order stands. Good luck, hope to see you with your Bronco soon!

OP
OP
d_bearhugs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you ordered through your dealer, this is normal. The Order Tracking website usually only works for those who ordered through Ford's online reservation system. It freaked me out, too. If you want, you can give the Ford Marketing number a call at 1-800-334-4375. They tend to have long waits, but you can provide your sales order number as well as the dealer code, or in your case your VIN, and they can tell you exactly where your order stands. Good luck, hope to see you with your Bronco soon!
Thank you!
Sponsored