rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad you got the confirmation and order in. Sadly, we are "last in line" for sure. I'm hoping for 2023 delivery, but might extend to 2024 with chip+magnesium shortages. Ugh...
if you put in a reservation on same day as order then you might be looking at 2025 sense Ford still has not build most day 1 reservations orders.
Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I replied to your statement here-

Agree, I laugh every time I see a post saying "I'll get it in 2024 or 2026, etc"...

it seems to me there are some on here who ordered from particular dealers who Ford gave a big FU to and decided not to honor reservations as originally promised, but caved to big dealers, many who are charging massive ADM’s on Broncos. Now these folks could actually be 2-3 years out unless Ford massively increases production with a pandemic still here and parts shortages still occurring. I’m sure they’ll do better than 21 since it was a short production run. But do I think some early reservers will wait past 22? Possibly- it’s not beyond the realm of how this rollout has gone for Ford. Some not their fault and some definitely their fault.
Ok, and I respect your opinion. My opinion is they'll get things running better and get caught up through 22. So based on my opinion I find it funny when people say they'll get it in 24, 26, etc... Unless they're 99ing their order for some reason.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, and I respect your opinion. My opinion is they'll get things running better and get caught up through 22. So based on my opinion I find it funny when people say they'll get it in 24, 26, etc... Unless they're 99ing their order for some reason.
And I completely hope you’re right! I’m pulling for Ford to get them going at a good rate. Let’s hope nothing major happens in 22 so they can.
Sponsored