Sponsored

Ordered a AMB with a MIC top. Now what? No AMB for MY22?

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what is going to happen to those of us that ordered a MY21 AntiMatter Blue Bronco with a MIC top? Are we going to have to pick a new color since it doesn't seem AMB is on the MY22 color palette?
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

late 21?(dec ish)

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yeah I don't see why with all that has happened they would take colors away, especially AMB and LB. I get LB at least because it was FE only but they should keep the AMB for another year. I was between AMB and VB... AMB being a little too dark and VB being too light so I was hoping for a LB type blue to come out for 22. At this rate though... I may hold off till 23 for a mod top/white/body color, etc.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is going to happen to those of us that ordered a MY21 AntiMatter Blue Bronco with a MIC top? Are we going to have to pick a new color since it doesn't seem AMB is on the MY22 color palette?
If you really want AMB, I'd suggest switching to a soft top and get your hard top in the future. Either that, or maybe you can get the paint color-matched and have your Bronco repainted in the future? Neither will be a cost-effective solution (and the color-match for the paint may not be exact), but you'll need to concede one or the other.

At least if you switch to soft top, you could potentially make some of that back by selling the soft top. No guarantee though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
P_Baff

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you really want AMB, I'd suggest switching to a soft top and get your hard top in the future. Either that, or maybe you can get the paint color-matched and have your Bronco repainted in the future? Neither will be a cost-effective solution (and the color-match for the paint may not be exact), but you'll need to concede one or the other.

At least if you switch to soft top, you could potentially make some of that back by selling the soft top. No guarantee though.
I probably WOULD do that but I really want a 2 door. It's just disappointing that we ALL have to keep modifying our orders (roof, colors, options, ect.) to try and get our trucks sooner if at all - the way we originally promised. I just can't believe they keep fuc*ing things up and we have to work around them. They're taking our original options away. Why should we feel like the ones jumping thru hoops? IMO this is BS. I already had to sacrifice the MOD for the MIC 2.0 and now not getting the color I originally wanted? Ugh...

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am an AMB reservation. I switched to a soft top and don't have a VIN yet. I've already vented endlessly on this forum about it. I'm pissed, but don't know what I can do about it.

OP
OP
P_Baff

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am an AMB reservation. I switched to a soft top and don't have a VIN yet. I've already vented endlessly on this forum about it. I'm pissed, but don't know what I can do about it.
I absolutely understand your frustration. I don't understand how Ford could change the color palette when they can't pump out the orders.

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered July 28, 21. 4dr, 2.7, Badlands, AMB, Sas, Lux, Tow, Hard Top. I picked all the constraints. I knew I would be a MY22. I'm willing to wait and see what is new. Told my dealer I can wait for MY23 as well. I want the MOD top. I am going back and forth on stock soft top, aftermarket hard top. Or MOD top, aftermarket soft top. I'm also waiting to see what other options/trims, colors will be released in the coming time before the ordering opens up again.
Sponsored