Sponsored

Ordered...again

• Thread starter Deleted member 19381
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 19381

So, finally had enough of the excuses and lame "all the dealers put ADM's on Broncos" bullshit and ordered another Bronco from a small dealership 22 miles from me....we'll see how that goes. They promised me no ADM's.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck! (not sarcastically said). I truly hope it works for your needs and wants.

I am still ecstatic that I went with Granger, have had exactly zero seconds of worry or stress over being pegged by my dealer upon delivery. While Ford punishes me for not picking Ford's favorite dealer by adding to the wait time (unethical bastard fuck dicks), It was still the right choice for me, besides...in 2023-2024 when my number comes up, might be actual quality control in place, a mod top, better engine choices, who knows?

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck! (not sarcastically said). I truly hope it works for your needs and wants.

I am still ecstatic that I went with Granger, have had exactly zero seconds of worry or stress over being pegged by my dealer upon delivery. While Ford punishes me for not picking Ford's favorite dealer by adding to the wait time (unethical bastard fuck dicks), It was still the right choice for me, besides...in 2023-2024 when my number comes up, might be actual quality control in place, a mod top, better engine choices, who knows?
Can you honestly explain why you have any interest in owning a Ford Bronco when you consider FoMoCo to be "unethical basterd fuck dicks" who in your mind build a sub par quality product?

I'm really curious about this position that you and many other members of B6G have. If I had such opinions about the company and product such as you have, I'd simply walk away and move on from it. It's obvious you've had an intolerable bad experience so far with the new Bronco. What is it about the vehicle that you find so appealing that are willing to still purchase it? How do you have any trust in what Ford has marketed about the Bronco is actually true?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you honestly explain why you have any interest in owning a Ford Bronco when you consider FoMoCo to be "unethical basterd fuck dicks" who in your mind build a sub par quality product?

I'm really curious about this position that you and many other members of B6G have. If I had such opinions about the company and product such as you have, I'd simply walk away and move on from it. It's obvious you've had an intolerable bad experience so far with the new Bronco. What is it about the vehicle that you find so appealing that are willing to still purchase it? How do you have any trust in what Ford has marketed about the Bronco is actually true?
Actually, you are not curious, your previous posts have made it clear that you are trying to 'win' the internet by arguing and demeaning the choices of others, perhaps in an attempt to bolster your self-esteem? This leading and loaded 'question' is just a further example.

In any event, I will answer you; (aside from the fact that I would be buying the truck from a dealer and not from Ford (they already got paid whether I buy it or not) and I don't recall anyone having a problem with the vehicle that still buys it, you really gotta work on getting a better straw-man argument) Oh, yeah....Ford has marketed about a gazillion things that turned out not to be true about the Bronco features that would be available and Bronco launch, so the real question is why would anyone trust Ford to tell the truth about anything?

I can only speak for myself, I find the vehicle interesting enough to purchase while at the same time I find the ethical standards (at least in this case) of the manufacturer to be contemptible. People have had real hardships from believing Ford would keep their promises, they have sold cars early, forgone other opportunities, have money (in some cases, substantial) tied up in deposits and the like. I find it offensive. Car dealers have a horrible reputation for honesty and ethics, have you ever bought a car from any car dealer, really curious as to why you would do such a thing?

In the real World people make choices based on nuance and reality, not your fantasy World where everything is black and white. Do you buy jeans? (child labor in China sews almost all of them together, the children, per a USA article about a decade ago, got about 3 cents for each pant completed and are as young as 9, doubtful it has improved much since then.), so if you buy jeans, I am really curious as to why you support companies that use child labor. Nike shoes? Made for kids, by kids, actual slave labor in some cases, do you own a pair? Why do you promote such things (I can morally preen by saying I stopped buying Nike 30 years ago when it was first revealed).

Eat meat? Somalian workers, a lot not in this country legally work the meat plants and get paid less than citizens would require to do the job. You support the abuse and exploitation of the Somalis?

Could go on forever like this, however since your 'question' was not meant be anything but a self-serving boost to your personal feeling of smug moral superiority, we'll call it a day.

Enjoy your rationalizations!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ahh, Socrates has entered the chat.

You may want to date a model or professional cheerleader despite the knowledge that they will be crazy. You have in your head an idea of what an acceptable amount of crazy would be. They proceed to cross that line. You try and forgive them and hope they'll mature over the next year, but... that doesn't change the fact they're crazy now. You are in it for the better version of themselves; the future model.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, finally had enough of the excuses and lame "all the dealers put ADM's on Broncos" bullshit and ordered another Bronco from a small dealership 22 miles from me....we'll see how that goes. They promised me no ADM's.
I hope the second round is a better experience! Sadly, the greedy, dishonest dealers, willing to change promised sales agreements to their advantage and screw the customer-enthusiast, seem to be in the minority. There are alot of more ethical dealers out there, keeping to their promise of MSRP. I was lucky to get mine in October, at MSRP, and I ordered it without ever having seen one! You are at an advantage where you can evaluate trims and options from real experience, and have a larger set of upgrades, colors and choices available!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Actually, you are not curious, your previous posts have made it clear that you are trying to 'win' the internet by arguing and demeaning the choices of others, perhaps in an attempt to bolster your self-esteem? This leading and loaded 'question' is just a further example.

In any event, I will answer you; (aside from the fact that I would be buying the truck from a dealer and not from Ford (they already got paid whether I buy it or not) and I don't recall anyone having a problem with the vehicle that still buys it, you really gotta work on getting a better straw-man argument) Oh, yeah....Ford has marketed about a gazillion things that turned out not to be true about the Bronco features that would be available and Bronco launch, so the real question is why would anyone trust Ford to tell the truth about anything?

I can only speak for myself, I find the vehicle interesting enough to purchase while at the same time I find the ethical standards (at least in this case) of the manufacturer to be contemptible. People have had real hardships from believing Ford would keep their promises, they have sold cars early, forgone other opportunities, have money (in some cases, substantial) tied up in deposits and the like. I find it offensive. Car dealers have a horrible reputation for honesty and ethics, have you ever bought a car from any car dealer, really curious as to why you would do such a thing?

In the real World people make choices based on nuance and reality, not your fantasy World where everything is black and white. Do you buy jeans? (child labor in China sews almost all of them together, the children, per a USA article about a decade ago, got about 3 cents for each pant completed and are as young as 9, doubtful it has improved much since then.), so if you buy jeans, I am really curious as to why you support companies that use child labor. Nike shoes? Made for kids, by kids, actual slave labor in some cases, do you own a pair? Why do you promote such things (I can morally preen by saying I stopped buying Nike 30 years ago when it was first revealed).

Eat meat? Somalian workers, a lot not in this country legally work the meat plants and get paid less than citizens would require to do the job. You support the abuse and exploitation of the Somalis?

Could go on forever like this, however since your 'question' was not meant be anything but a self-serving boost to your personal feeling of smug moral superiority, we'll call it a day.

Enjoy your rationalizations!
Amusing response.

Actually, I am just curious; it's no deeper than that. I'm glad you spoke for yourself because I asked you the questions. I've obviously triggered you. I'm not trying to win anything, just curious; if you hate Ford that much, why continue with your purchase? It's just a simple question.

But really, it was just simple and honest questions I asked with no agenda attached, and you've not yet answered them. I don't think you have a good answer. I was clear about why I asked; I indicated that I wouldn't buy a product from a company that I thought of as "unethical bastard fuck dicks" (pretty strong and harsh language). It's a reasonable set of questions considering the harshness of the thought...

Too bad Ford sourced the Bronco's manual trans from China. I researched Getrag's joint venture in China. Best I can find is the factory doesn't use slave labor (er... "forced labor" as the cool PC people say); I'd prefer the trans would be sourced in the USA, I'd gladly pay the extra $400 - my estimate.

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ahh, Socrates has entered the chat.

You may want to date a model or professional cheerleader despite the knowledge that they will be crazy. You have in your head an idea of what an acceptable amount of crazy would be. They proceed to cross that line. You try and forgive them and hope they'll mature over the next year, but... that doesn't change the fact they're crazy now. You are in it for the better version of themselves; the future model.
Compliment appreciated.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers who charge ADM on customer orders are absolute scum and deserve to be punished severely. That said the vast majority will honor MSRP. Find the largest dealer that will give you a signed purchase agreement and place an order with them, you very well may be driving your Bronco this summer. The discount dealers are nice people, but you’d be looking at ‘24/25 if not later at their current pace, I’d rather spend the next few years telling people how awesome my Bronco is instead of how awesome my dealer halfway across the country is, but to each their own.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Try ordering from a dealer that is in a non bronco demographic area. You odds increase due to fewer orders.

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You obviously aren't a 2nd Gen Lightning owner ;)

OP
OP

Deleted member 19381

So, the sad hilarity of my saga to buy a Bronco continues....dealer A (Litha group) texts me last night saying they are willing to sell me the one they have in stock at sticker with no ADM...oh, really?!?! How very gracious and forthright of the management team to allow me to buy a Bronco at sticker. I told them that I value loyalty over anything else and being part of a process with the significant other in buying four Escapes and one Forrester over the past 20 years apparently means nothing...
Sponsored