JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I respect everyone's decision to choose the dealer they want to use. Unfortunately we all know how the screaming deal at granger played out (to no fault of their own). Realistically for everyone across America, trying to buy a bronco, it was all one big roll of the dice. If a person is comfortable waiting till 2024-2025 for their number to roll around at Granger and they are satisfied with their experience good for them. At the end of the day the only person you need to please is yourself. Well and the wife of course......especially the wife.
Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the sad hilarity of my saga to buy a Bronco continues....dealer A (Litha group) texts me last night saying they are willing to sell me the one they have in stock at sticker with no ADM...oh, really?!?! How very gracious and forthright of the management team to allow me to buy a Bronco at sticker. I told them that I value loyalty over anything else and being part of a process with the significant other in buying four Escapes and one Forrester over the past 20 years apparently means nothing...
Can you PM me the location and phone number please. Wife is interested in buying it today.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Lord...it's a freaking vehicle guys. If y'all are this wound up over a vehicle, I can't imagine the stress and drama in other, more meaningful areas of your lives. ;)

Happy New Year. :)
nice bronco you have your foot on in your avatar. I'm guessing you got yours already? Congrats.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, the sad hilarity of my saga to buy a Bronco continues....dealer A (Litha group) texts me last night saying they are willing to sell me the one they have in stock at sticker with no ADM...oh, really?!?! How very gracious and forthright of the management team to allow me to buy a Bronco at sticker. I told them that I value loyalty over anything else and being part of a process with the significant other in buying four Escapes and one Forrester over the past 20 years apparently means nothing...
A Bronco off the lot at MSRP? Sounds like a good deal.

Sponsored

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, finally had enough of the excuses and lame "all the dealers put ADM's on Broncos" bullshit and ordered another Bronco from a small dealership 22 miles from me....we'll see how that goes. They promised me no ADM's.
We are still waiting on ours(not as long as some folks). We ordered my wife an OBX/4-door/LUX/2.7/MIC/WITH TOW/LEATHER in Aug. '21. I don't know when we'll see that dude. I couldn't stand it anymore so I ordered anther one for me maybe(we'll see). I ordered the Base Bronco in race red/2dr/2.7/aux switches last week. We'll see which one gets here faster. It's a bummer everyone is having to wait so long.

OP
OP

Deleted member 19381

My original order was placed Jan 18th, 2021...no Bronco as of yet, and now updated to a 2022
Sponsored