Sponsored

Ordered First Edition Sport want First Edition anyone wanna trade?

Br0nc0Billy

First Edition
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
On the first day I ordered I has so many issues with the website when I finally got through I didn't even notice I reserved the SPORT not the Regular Bronco that I want. So there has to be someone out there that has changed their mind or is willing to trade reservations for a little incentive??? Or if you know someone that reserved a first edition and is having 2nd thoughts.... Thanks for reading....
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a badlands 2 dr reserved so I apologize for responding in this page. I think with the reservation process ford has implemented, it will be tough to “trade” reservations. I feel the person would have to go forth with the reservation and purchase said vehicle then turn around and resale it. It’s unfortunate but you may need to hold out for when the bronco raptor comes out and/or reserve a bronco or order a lesser sport and give it to the wife.

OP
OP

Br0nc0Billy

First Edition
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a badlands 2 dr reserved so I apologize for responding in this page. I think with the reservation process ford has implemented, it will be tough to “trade” reservations. I feel the person would have to go forth with the reservation and purchase said vehicle then turn around and resale it. It’s unfortunate but you may need to hold out for when the bronco raptor comes out and/or reserve a bronco or order a lesser sport and give it to the wife.

Ha... I had no idea there were even two models when I made the reservation... I spoke to Ford and they know many have made reservations that won't go through with the purchase. I should hear back from them in a day or so and I'll post what I find. Thanks for the input!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have two FE'S on reservation that won't get purchased by me. Navy Pier interior is causing me to switch to Wildtrak. And wife threw the towel in on her FE reservation after Navy Pier and late availability on black mod top. She's frustrated with the hole Ford deal and will be purchasing a Land Rover Defender. Win win for me as she doesn't drive all that much. Guess who'll be taking the Defender for joy rides, ?
Sponsored