Sponsored

Ordered in December 2021 and just got my VIN and in production!

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Y’all! Hi from Texas. I’m a newbie but need your help! I ordered a 2022 outer banks with the hard top - I guess I got lucky as I already just received the VIN and it’s in production and can’t change my build.

Below is what I ordered and want to get some upgrades - please point me in the right direction.

I’m coming from a Mercedes GLE63 to the bronco! Always wanted one! Thanks!
summary order -
1. Oxford white - orig. color was cactus but I have seen too many cactus and A51’s on the road so I went with white - haven’t see one yet in person and can’t go wrong with white
2. Leather package include both power seats and rear cup holders - navy pier bc to match the grab handles - found out each trim has its own color for that like yellow, blue, grey etc
3. High package- didn’t make sense for Lux for me- soft tonneau cover abstract bronco tire cover wheel locks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lol

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats for sure but you're definitely rubbing the salt in some wounds on here!
That is what his first post on this forum reeks of.

Half of the post dedicated to na-na na-na boo boo and then a generic 'tell me what upgrades I need'

I am surprise he didn't let us how he scored with his date or won the lottery.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is what his first post on this forum reeks of.

Half of the post dedicated to na-na na-na boo boo and then a generic 'tell me what upgrades I need?'

I am surprise he didn't let us how he scored with his date or won the lottery.
ha!! for the upgrades, no one can really tell you that- you must be on your own journey. all i can say is stickerfab has been a good company to deal with to repair the interior that looks like it was made by a colorblind monkey. and some fluidfilm rust protectant isn't a bad idea since ford thought it would be fun to make a vehicle with very little paint under it.

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This reeks of troll and almost reads like a scam email..

You’re not interested in off roading because you’re in your 30’s now? I think many Bronco owners and adventurous off road enthusiasts are past their 30’s.

You want us to tell you what upgrades to get? This should be personal choice, unless you have a specific change you want and just need advice on manufacturers.

Took the sales lady out for a date? Now this sounds like a early teenage boy thing to “brag about”.

Last edited:

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Y’all! Hi from Texas. I’m a newbie but need your help! I ordered a 2022 outer banks with the hard top - I guess I got lucky as I already just received the VIN and it’s in production and can’t change my build.

Below is what I ordered and want to get some upgrades - please point me in the right direction.

I’m coming from a Mercedes GLE63 to the bronco! Always wanted one! Thanks!
summary order -
1. Oxford white - orig. color was cactus but I have seen too many cactus and A51’s on the road so I went with white - haven’t see one yet in person and can’t go wrong with white
2. Leather package include both power seats and rear cup holders - navy pier bc to match the grab handles - found out each trim has its own color for that like yellow, blue, grey etc
3. High package- didn’t make sense for Lux for me- soft tonneau cover abstract bronco tire cover wheel locks

what do you recommend for Upgrades? I’m not trying to off road this - this bronco is for nostalgia for me as I’m in my 30’s now.

I plan to ride this to the airport for work trips, the gym, walley world (walmart) and Costco. I like one members cursive bronco lettering but want good quality and tasteful upgrades. Please let me know. Thanks!
*Please excuse any typos

Also - please don’t get mad at me for the order and VIN - I researched the delay and found out the sas package or off road adds are causing delays.
1. I called and verified through the dealer ownership that my order was indeed placed and followed up with them every week in person and to get free snacks
2. I took out the lady salesperson on a date too! Haha lmao- the things I do for cars and love- I don’t know if I recommend this approach
3. I think I was lucky - it’s about your dealership and how many allocations they get or you will have to wait until that said dealer can get an allocation - so in my research I went to the most highest volume ford dealer in north Texas - hope this helps
Lastly- I am hoping FORD ramps up production as I am sure there will be more people hopefully getting the VIN and production dates.
Hey that's awesome. I understand this is your first post, so welcome to thunder-dome lol.

Sponsored

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which engine, transmission?

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like he went with options that aren't constrained. I'll personally wait to get exactly what I want. If you want a Vin then probably change your order to a 4 door soft top no sas, no lux, no tow, no ppf. Congratulations to you OP, enjoy your ride!
Sponsored