Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello my fellow Bronco enthusiasts! I have a question for you that I’m kind of lost on how to address and/or what to do. I ordered a Sas Badlands 2 door in October in Utah and I even received a confirmation email from Ford (see attached). I tried to setup a Rodeo event for my wife and I and they needed an order number. I don’t see this Bronco order in my online account nor does my dealer have an order number. Is there someone I can reach out to for this?

thanks to everyone’s help I now am verified. I plan on going to have some fun with the wife. Any suggestions on which to go to?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like a direct order, no reservation attached. I believe they only extended the invitation early to reservation holders (aka, did not have to have bought yet and could get reimbursed), the others were to attend after purchase. It was a perk for the extended wait times of the reservationists

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At the end of the web address for that page you show should be an eight digit number. That would be you order number.

OP
OP

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the end of the web address for that page you show should be an eight digit number. That would be you order number.
It is an email and that’s all I’ve received to date. The dealer says they have no order number. Ford doesn’t recognize an order number for me and points be back to the dealer. It’s a never ending circle jerk. The email is the only confusing portion because it literally confirms from Ford that I have an order.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have a reservation between July 14th 2020 and October 2021? And did you make that reservation thru ford.com? If yes, go to ford.com, sign in to your account, and view "my reservations/orders" the page that loads up will have what you ordered, the name of your dealer, and your reservation or order number id. It's what we reservationists have known as our "timestamp" for the past 540+days

OP
OP

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have a reservation between July 14th 2020 and October 2021? And did you make that reservation thru ford.com? If yes, go to ford.com, sign in to your account, and view "my reservations/orders" the page that loads up will have what you ordered, the name of your dealer, and your reservation or order number id. It's what we reservationists have known as our "timestamp" for the past 540+days
I am not a reservation holder. I don’t have the benefit of holding that title. Is there a customer service number or something along those lines?

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am not a reservation holder. I don’t have the benefit of holding that title. Is there a customer service number or something along those lines?
your ORDER CODE number is a four digit number on your deal sheet when you ordered from the dealer. ONLY THE DEALER CAN GIVE IT TO YOU.

Last edited:

finpnw

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3, Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience was a little different but perhaps relevant: I ordered through a dealer in November and was not a reservation holder. I was not asked for an order number during the process of registering a vehicle purchase on the Off-Rodeo site but it took until this week for the Off-Rodeo site to confirm that order and allow me to make an event reservation.

So, as I mentioned, I wasn't asked for an order number but I can say first hand it takes a LONG time for the Off-Rodeo system to catch up with the Ford system. Still, your order is earlier than mine. Good luck!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My experience was a little different but perhaps relevant: I ordered through a dealer in November and was not a reservation holder. I was not asked for an order number during the process of registering a vehicle purchase on the Off-Rodeo site but it took until this week for the Off-Rodeo site to confirm that order and allow me to make an event reservation.

So, as I mentioned, I wasn't asked for an order number but I can say first hand it takes a LONG time for the Off-Rodeo system to catch up with the Ford system. Still, your order is earlier than mine. Good luck!
Thank you for this! They denied mine because they couldn’t find an order. I just talked with the dealership and they sent me a sheet showing order #H101. I’ll see if I can do something with that

finpnw

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3, Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for this! They denied mine because they couldn’t find an order. I just talked with the dealership and they sent me a sheet showing order #H101. I’ll see if I can do something with that
This is exactly how my situation unfolded. Denied, called the off-rodeo people and was told about the delay in Ford communicating orders to them, and then got an email this week that my order had been confirmed and I could make a reservation. Can't hurt to call the off-rodeo line I suppose - they were nice enough!

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does not show up in my profile weirdly
Since we didn’t have reservation numbers and placed the order with the dealer, they aren’t attached to our Ford.com accounts. I’ve asked the dealer and Ford customer service if they can add it to my account and both said no. I’m not sure why they can’t, but I’ve asked multiple times with the same answer.
If you have your preview order sheet, your order # is the first 4 characters in the top left after Preview Order. I got my VIN from customer service and was able to enter my order number and VIN in the shop.ford link and see my order. It says in production, but from what I’ve seen and others who just placed an order, it never shows your build date. I have a build date, but if I want to see if it’s moved, I have to contact my dealer and ask them to check the date.
Sponsored