Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the dealership and ordered my Bronco. It was simple and easy. I knew what I wanted. Rapid red four door with aux switches and hardtop. Very simple. I was tempted by squatch but I will build with aftermarket components. I was presented with an intent to buy with all the details, I payed MSRP and was NOT required to put down any additional down payment. I received a coffee mug and keychain on my way out.
This site exploded after b&p came out, now share what you actually ordered.

9 - Rapid Red Wildtrak 4 door Bronco 2- Factory Production Plant.jpg
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the dealership and ordered my Bronco. It was simple and easy. I knew what I wanted. Rapid red four door with aux switches and hardtop. Very simple. I was tempted by squatch but I will build with aftermarket components. I was presented with an intent to buy with all the details, I payed MSRP and was NOT required to put down any additional down payment. I received a coffee mug and keychain on my way out.

Ford Bronco Ordered my Bronco and it was easy! 9 - Rapid Red Wildtrak 4 door Bronco 2- Factory Production Plant
Congrats! Who is your dealer? Are you expecting MY21 or MY22 with your date/time stamp?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ordered my Bronco and it was easy! 9 - Rapid Red Wildtrak 4 door Bronco 2- Factory Production Plant
I think it’s important to share good and bad, thanks for telling everyone about a good experience ??

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And this is why everyone has left 6g, ruled by mods and negative comments.
Congrats on your build very nice I like rapid red a lot. I agree there are a lot of negative commits to many people with little man syndrome trying to flex there internet muscles

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it’s important to share good and bad, thanks for telling everyone about a good experience ??
Agree my experience went really good too it also helped that I went in with my build a,ready printed out I also paid msrp

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

9 - Rapid Red Wildtrak 4 door Bronco 2- Factory Production Plant.jpg
I was very happy with my dealership, like you very easy, in fact, probably the best and easiest car buying experience I've ever had, I was fine with msrp, but not a penny more for ASMs. And there was none. In fact, the only talk about price we had was just me asking if there was ADM. he said no, and that the 100 res fee was good enough for them. Also said if I test drive it, and hate it ( hate it?, pfffft, yeah right)they have no problem letting our deal fall through. So all in all very happy. Oh, yeah, I got a free hat.

20210122_162507.jpg

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And this is why everyone has left 6g, ruled by mods and negative comments.
There are about 200,000 reservations. What would this place look like if all 200,000 started their own thread about each order?

Bronco6G has been the place for good information for years and it's not because everyone on the internet rushes in like Walmart on Black Friday.

Delete thread, repost in the master thread, receive positive attention. These threads, while we are happy for you and your experience, are kind of like letting your dog crap in the park and not cleaning up after it. There's nothing inherently wrong with a dog crapping, because that's what they do, but--in a civilized society--we put it where it belongs.

#onelove
Sponsored