Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And this is why everyone has left 6g, ruled by mods and negative comments.
I think folks were just sharing there's an existing thread for this ??‍♂
But congratulations! Probably because I did my order over the phone, I didn't receive any swag ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hamhands

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are about 200,000 reservations. What would this place look like if all 200,000 started their own thread about each order?

Bronco6G has been the place for good information for years and it's not because everyone on the internet rushes in like Walmart on Black Friday.

Delete thread, repost in the master thread, receive positive attention. These threads, while we are happy for you and your experience, are kind of like letting your dog crap in the park and not cleaning up after it. There's nothing inherently wrong with a dog crapping, because that's what they do, but--in a civilized society--we put it where it belongs.

#onelove
Do you feel better after dumping more hate on 6g? Probably not, haters gonna hate.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you feel better after dumping more hate on 6g? Probably not, haters gonna hate.
Hate is a strong word, but bravo for you if your life has been so easy that you took that as hate.

I just was hoping to "reach these kids" since "everyone left"

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was very happy with my dealership, like you very easy, in fact, probably the best and easiest car buying experience I've ever had, I was fine with msrp, but not a penny more for ASMs. And there was none. In fact, the only talk about price we had was just me asking if there was ADM. he said no, and that the 100 res fee was good enough for them. Also said if I test drive it, and hate it ( hate it?, pfffft, yeah right)they have no problem letting our deal fall through. So all in all very happy. Oh, yeah, I got a free hat.

20210122_162507.jpg
That's a nice hat! I'm glad you had a smooth ordering experience... Apparently not everyone is so lucky.

I'm personally going to wait until closer to the end of the ordering window (early to mid March) before I order. I may have missed it, but what trim did you order?

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a nice hat! I'm glad you had a smooth ordering experience... Apparently not everyone is so lucky.

I'm personally going to wait until closer to the end of the ordering window (early to mid March) before I order. I may have missed it, but what trim did you order?
You didn't miss it, I forgot to add that info, so, badlands, lux pack, no sas package because I want 37s and sas is not tall enough for 37s, so I woukd need taller lift, so sas woukd be waste of money. It was after talking with one of the owners, that I decided to not sas the build. Gonna wait till after market, or ford performance lift when it comes out. Dealer said sas pack is on good for up to 35s. Nothing more. So hey I saved abit up front, but my options for lift and tires is now open without any regrets. I'd hate to pay for sas package only to learn that its gotta go if I want 37s. So I nipped it in the bud @order time

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You didn't miss it, I forgot to add that info, so, badlands, lux pack, no sas package because I want 37s and sas is not tall enough for 37s, so I woukd need taller lift, so sas woukd be waste of money. It was after talking with one of the owners, that I decided to not sas the build. Gonna wait till after market, or ford performance lift when it comes out. Dealer said sas pack is on good for up to 35s. Nothing more. So hey I saved abit up front, but my options for lift and tires is now open without any regrets. I'd hate to pay for sas package only to learn that its gotta go if I want 37s. So I nipped it in the bud @order time
I'm eyeing Badlands w/o sas as well. I think you're right, it's not worth it. Sounds like for $2500 it's only adding different wheels and 35s which adds around ~10mm lift.

I'm currently debating mid vs high vs lux. Mid is on my "must-have" list. High/lux are "nice to have" imo, so I'm debating if they're worth the money to me. I want the manual so I'm forced to BL if I must have mid. Decisions, decisions!

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great experience with Two Rivers Ford in TN. Very easy process handled over email. Invoice pricing and x-plan doc fees ($100). No deposit and no drama in placing my 4dr FE in LB with shadow black mod top and Black interior.
My rep, Mathew was awesome very responsive and up front from the beginning. Highly recommend him! Actually found him when he posted into some threads on here.

Sponsored

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm eyeing Badlands w/o sas as well. I think you're right, it's not worth it. Sounds like for $2500 it's only adding different wheels and 35s which adds around ~10mm lift.

I'm currently debating mid vs high vs lux. Mid is on my "must-have" list. High/lux are "nice to have" imo, so I'm debating if they're worth the money to me. I want the manual so I'm forced to BL if I must have mid. Decisions, decisions!
Honestly, lol, one of the only reasons I got the damn lux, is because I wanted the sound system, I dont wanna dick around with car toys, oh, and I thought heated steering wheel and remote start woukd be nice while snow wheeling. Decisions indeed my friend! But I will say I have till March to change anything I want. But, I am very confident that I'm good with how it is. I did want Manuel, but my wife is "STICK SHIFT INNEPT" so had to go with the auto trans. But atleast she knows enough about the stick to have given me a beautiful boy! Lol.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought about declining the Sasquatch package and going straight to 37s via aftermarket, but a Badlands with Sasquatch package will barely fit under my garage door as is, and that‘s a real, physical constraint about which I am unwilling to compromise.

PS - You should keep your wife away from this Manuel fella. I hear he’s a real ladies man. :ROFLMAO:

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought about declining the Sasquatch package and going straight to 37s via aftermarket, but a Badlands with Sasquatch package will barely fit under my garage door as is, and that‘s a real, physical constraint about which I am unwilling to compromise.

PS - You should keep your wife away from this Manuel fella. I hear he’s a real ladies man. :ROFLMAO:
Lol, yeah, she gonna stay far away!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered mine today. A 2-door base Sasquatch with almost no other options. It still came out to $42K+ counting taxes and everything. My local dealer wanted a $1000 deposit and I was fine with that. The dealer is making multiple orders each day currently.

Now I plan to stop thinking about it for a few months until they notify me about something more happening.
Sponsored