First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was browsing my local dealers this morning like I always do after being disappointed at the lack of movement on my order that i placed on 1/27/21 (the dealer sat on my order for 5 days because i ordered on the 22nd), and I came across a build similar to mine. I ordered a Race Red Big Bend 7 speed hard top. This one that I found this morning is a Race Red 7 speed Soft top (no thanks)
So I looked at the Window Sticker and punched in the VIN and order number into the tracker and saw that it was ordered on 2/15. That's the latest I've seen on a build date yet. Every VIN i've looked up so far has had an order date earlier than mine.
The VIN on this one is 1FMDE5BH4MLA73276 and order number is 6515 if you want to look it up.
New 2021 Ford Bronco For Sale in Waterford near West Bloomfield, Auburn Hills, Pontiac MI & Commerce Township | VIN: 1FMDE5BH4MLA73276 (suburbanfordofwaterford.com)

Also, i noticed that the BO bar isn't a BO bar anymore. They raised it so that it doesn't cover the RONC. That's maybe the one thing Ford fixed so far.

Has anyone else gotten their Bronco and ordered in mid February or later?
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order date has no bearing* on when your vehicle gets built. Reservation time stamp is the primary factor, followed by dealer allocation and build constraints.

So when did you reserve your Bronco?

*As long as it was before the March 19th date.

Reactions: abe

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Order date has no bearing* on when your vehicle gets built. Reservation time stamp is the primary factor, followed by dealer allocation and build constraints.

So when did you reserve your Bronco?

*As long as it was before the March 19th date.
That is how it is supposed to be, but how do we know? Because this thing sure ain’t running the way it is supposed to be …

OP
OP

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is how it is supposed to be, but how do we know? Because this thing sure ain’t running the way it is supposed to be …
That's definitely not how it works. People who reserved their Bronco on the first day, or in the first hour still haven't gotten any hint that their vehicle is being built, even when some built vehicles match their specifications.
If it was truly based on reserve date and time, then someone with a day 1 reservation could order a Bronco today, and be moved to the front of the line. That is not happening.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's definitely not how it works. People who reserved their Bronco on the first day, or in the first hour still haven't gotten any hint that their vehicle is being built, even when some built vehicles match their specifications.
If it was truly based on reserve date and time, then someone with a day 1 reservation could order a Bronco today, and be moved to the front of the line. That is not happening.
I've been saying, reservations mean nothing now. Nothing. OK, maybe 1 notch above nothing but no more. Supply allocations and your build are all that matter.

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is a BO bar and what is a RONC ??

OP
OP

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What is a BO bar and what is a RONC ??
What is a search function.
The bull bar used to cover the letters R, O, N, and C before, leaving just the B and O on the ends.

Short for the bull bar because it covers everything except the B and the O on the front grille haha.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
bull bar. OUCH that was painful to type out. I see why we use BO bar now. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
bull bar. OUCH that was painful to type out. I see why we use BO bar now. Thanks
Bull Bar does not necessarily indicate a BO bar. A BO (prounced Bee-Oh) bar only indicates those bars that cover the RONC (prounced Ronk). The original bull bars were BO bars. The new ones, would not fall in that category. Would you like me to search google for both versions for you?

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order dates (for orders placed by 19 March) have no bearing in the build/allocation model.
Sponsored