Ordered these Rigid industries light pods, do I need anything else?

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered these a few days ago, I know the bronco is pre wired, I’m mounting them on the mirrors, do I need anything else like a wiring harness? I want both to work on the one aux button.

916E338F-5743-4802-BFDE-060E53C70AD0.png
Advertisement

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

You probably want the upfitter harness from rigid that will directly plug and play with the wiring harness if your looking for wiring help. Also, going off what others have suggested, you might want the spotlight version of the light to prevent excess light being thrown across the hood. I'm not lighting expert, but I've been researching it lately before buying my setup. I'm leaning towards the Baja designs bumper kit as apparently lower is better and should be the first area to install lights.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

You'll need a wiring harness. They'll require two aux switches if you want to use the backlights.

I'd recommend spots for a-pillar mounting, unless you're pointing them to the side for ditch lights. Otherwise you'll get a ton of glare off the hood.

I'm not sure if those come with covers or not, but you may need some depending on your local laws.

Advertisement

Holley (Ford Fest banner)
Advertisement