Sponsored

Ordered these Rigid industries light pods, do I need anything else?

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered these a few days ago, I know the bronco is pre wired, I’m mounting them on the mirrors, do I need anything else like a wiring harness? I want both to work on the one aux button.

916E338F-5743-4802-BFDE-060E53C70AD0.png
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You probably want the upfitter harness from rigid that will directly plug and play with the wiring harness if your looking for wiring help. Also, going off what others have suggested, you might want the spotlight version of the light to prevent excess light being thrown across the hood. I'm not lighting expert, but I've been researching it lately before buying my setup. I'm leaning towards the Baja designs bumper kit as apparently lower is better and should be the first area to install lights.

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got that yesterday! Lol

Ford Bronco Ordered these Rigid industries light pods, do I need anything else? 8ED7DEE3-F631-48CD-9800-D6EB2BACB01B
Your Bronco is looking extra aggressive! We're looking forward to seeing your build progress!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll need a wiring harness. They'll require two aux switches if you want to use the backlights.

I'd recommend spots for a-pillar mounting, unless you're pointing them to the side for ditch lights. Otherwise you'll get a ton of glare off the hood.

I'm not sure if those come with covers or not, but you may need some depending on your local laws.
Sponsored