First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Help! I reserved a Badlands on 7/16 but today, ordered a Wildtrak. The email I received confirming my order, prior to the salesman hitting send he says, confirmed a Badlands of a completely different color and build. I texted him and he said he has not even submitted mine yet but was about to. like WHAT?

ok, he submitted and sent me screen shots of the order. no new email.
I asked about it and he said maybe one would come later.

I checked on Ford.com and it shows the Badlands build of a different color, seats, etc.

Should I be concerned? lol! I kinda am........
AND what do I do if he told me it's ordered and sent screen shots? maybe I just have trust issues??
Sponsored

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Help! I reserved a Badlands on 7/16 but today, ordered a Wildtrak. The email I received confirming my order, prior to the salesman hitting send he says, confirmed a Badlands of a completely different color and build. I texted him and he said he has not even submitted mine yet but was about to. like WHAT?

I checked on Ford.com and it shows the Badlands build of a different color, seats, etc.

AND what do I do if he told me it's ordered and sent screen shots? maybe I just have trust issues??
Donā€™t trust the dealer!!!!!

In my case (see thread on Haldeman Ford) they took my early, low number FE reservation, gave it to someone else, then stuck me with a late high number 2022 reservation number. Fortunately Ford sorted it out.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has happened to a lot of people. Myself included. Seems to be a bug in the generator. You can ask your dealer for a copy of the build sheet and that is what you trust. Not the email

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base

We share a common mistrust. I got my order in on 2/10 and on the 12th I got an email that a Wildtrak was ordered. I too was calling Ford my dealer and got things straightened out. Glitch somewhere in the system.

OP
OP

Lmjt

Wildtrak
First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Donā€™t trust the dealer!!!!!

In my case (see thread on Haldeman Ford) they took my early, low number FE reservation, gave it to someone else, then stuck me with a late high number 2022 reservation number. Fortunately Ford sorted it out.
wow.. I was following that! that's unreal! glad it worked out! From other responses, sounds like a glitch for me so hope all is well here too!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Lmjt

Wildtrak
First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has happened to a lot of people. Myself included. Seems to be a bug in the generator. You can ask your dealer for a copy of the build sheet and that is what you trust. Not the email
great idea! I will do that! thanks!!

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wow.. I was following that! that's unreal! glad it worked out! From other responses, sounds like a glitch for me so hope all is well here too!
Thanks, and best of luck to you!

If they do play games with you, circle back here and weā€™ll get ā€˜em
Sponsored