First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company car
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Visited my assigned dealer, Angela Krauss in Alpharetta, GA. today. Spoke with the Sales Manager and he told me he wasn't expecting any 4 door units in before some time in April. So that would mean we are expected to order and put down a deposit without ever seeing colors, or driving, or sitting in one. He did say there would be writing stating that when your vehicle is delivered, if you don't want it, they would refund your deposit and sell to someone else. I personally can't see dropping almost 60K on a vehicle site unseen. I have some soul searching to do. Just curious what others might think of this conversation I just had.
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Visited my assigned dealer, Angela Krauss in Alpharetta, GA. today. Spoke with the Sales Manager and he told me he wasn't expecting any 4 door units in before some time in April. So that would mean we are expected to order and put down a deposit without ever seeing colors, or driving, or sitting in one. He did say there would be writing stating that when your vehicle is delivered, if you don't want it, they would refund your deposit and sell to someone else. I personally can't see dropping almost 60K on a vehicle site unseen. I have some soul searching to do. Just curious what others might think of this conversation I just had.
If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. If you want one, do it.

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't delay, worst case you just resell it before the market gets flooded with cars. Then pick one up after the bronco market is saturated with vehicles.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm likely in that situation, unless one of those loaner Bronco's comes in before. Even then, I would do it. I buy all kinds of things sight unseen.

Most car purchases are emotional anyway, even if you plan and research well ahead. If something you see when it gets here, would change your mind, then you are likely someone who should wait a year, and buy one after you test drive a couple.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a lot of questions around this vehicle which need answering, but I've purchased three vehicle sight unseen:

Audi TT - Loved it.
Mini Cooper S - Loved it.
Dodge Challenger R/T - Still loving it!

So I say go for it if you feel you've got all the information you need. I wouldn't worry about having to actually drive one. (And you can see the colors on other Ford vehicles if the pictures on this website aren't enough.)

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exterior colors can be seen on Bronco Sport and 2021 Ranger. They don't wear them as well, but you can at least see the colors with your own eyes.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious what others might think of this conversation I just had.
There are about 150,000+ people that are in the same boat you are in. Problem is, you just figured it out. The rest of us have resigned to this fact, and are moving ahead anyway.

Are you in? or Are you out?
hotos_107230748-stock-photo-in-or-out-rubber-stamp.jpg

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously...It's going to drive awesome. It is supposed to drive better than the Ranger and the Ranger drives really well. You shouldnt have any concerns about that. Worst case is you hate it and decide you dont want it, but that isnt going to happen.

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you decide to order, keep in mind that in May, you will be given a chance to adjust your order. So, if they (or other metro Atlanta dealers) get a vehicle or two you can see/touch in April, you could change anything you don't like about it.

*Edit* Other than trim or number of doors

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order it. You are under no obligation even when it comes in. If you don't like it after your test drive refuse it and you'll get your deposit money back.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome to July 14,2020.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to July 14,2020.
This makes me wonder about the guy who put $5k down WELL BEFORE the reservation system was even announced.
EVERYBODY here was ...."why? We're still two years out and nobody has seen the damn thing yet."
I wonder if he got a regular res for a measely $100 like the rest of us now....and when. lol
Sponsored