Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought my Buell site unseen back In 02 still riding it today. You’re under no obligation
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan on ordering a two door Black Diamond from Stephens Auto Center. I'm undecided on options. I need to test drive a Ranger with 2.3 and F150 with 2.7 to decide on the engine. I'm also concerned with the interior size as I'm 6'5" and 270 pounds. I hope the Ranger will alleviate that concern. If after I see it and drive it and don't like it I will walk away but I really don't think that will happen. Hopefully seeing one in person when the Pre-production models that dealer are supposed to get in April will satisfy any concerns.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This makes me wonder about the guy who put $5k down WELL BEFORE the reservation system was even announced.
EVERYBODY here was ...."why? We're still two years out and nobody has seen the damn thing yet."
I wonder if he got a regular res for a measely $100 like the rest of us now....and when. lol
Now that's commitment! I like that, pushes in his chips, all in!

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wonder how many guys who ordered C8s got to see them or drive them beforehand. I'm thinking none? Pretty sure this experience is totally normal for a completely new vehicle.
Sponsored