mdf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking to see what the process of ordering out-of-state is and if it’s a better approach? My local dealerships are giving me false/inaccurate info even if they are doing MSRP. I live in California so I know the emission requirements are more stringent. However, not sure the logistics of vehicle delivery/taxes/etc. Hoping some of you can shed some light on the topic.
Received my bronco from Long McArthur/ Kansas a couple weeks ago. Shipped to Tucson for $1300. They put it on a open-air hauler the day they received my credit union payment. Took 3 days. Long McArthur put 60-day Kansas temp registration tags on and sent (via USMail) the EXACT paperwork I needed to take to AZ MVD...even filled out form for me. I paid "use tax" on my end at AZ MVD along with AZ registration. LM would have paid $1000 of the shipping costs if I would have financed through Ford, but the numbers didn't work for me, against my credit unions interest rate. Can't say enough about the Long McArthur experience. The only downside to the whole thing was not meeting them all in person.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nova430

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my bronco from Long McArthur/ Kansas a couple weeks ago. Shipped to Tucson for $1300. They put it on a open-air hauler the day they received my credit union payment. Took 3 days. Long McArthur put 60-day Kansas temp registration tags on and sent (via USMail) the EXACT paperwork I needed to take to AZ MVD...even filled out form for me. I paid "use tax" on my end at AZ MVD along with AZ registration. LM would have paid $1000 of the shipping costs if I would have financed through Ford, but the numbers didn't work for me, against my credit unions interest rate. Can't say enough about the Long McArthur experience. The only downside to the whole thing was not meeting them all in person.
I’ve left Tim a voice msg…hopefully he can reach out to me on Monday before order banks close

mdf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve left Tim a voice msg…hopefully he can reach out to me on Monday before order banks close
Leave messages for Grace Lee and/or Darin Lee if you can find their info, as well.

OP
OP

Nova430

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leave messages for Grace Lee and/or Darin Lee if you can find their info, as well.
Ok will do…I’ve been watching Tim’s youtube videos which your post helped confirm my notion that they are a good group of folks to work with on this process. Thanks again for the feedback!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is possible to buy out of state and have Ford ship it to your local dealership. It is called a "Courtesy Delivery". The process is complicated BUT it can be done. I know a few guys that have done it.

Read more here >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-courtesy-delivery-answers.3232/

Looking to see what the process of ordering out-of-state is and if it’s a better approach? My local dealerships are giving me false/inaccurate info even if they are doing MSRP. I live in California so I know the emission requirements are more stringent. However, not sure the logistics of vehicle delivery/taxes/etc. Hoping some of you can shed some light on the topic.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Nova430

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for sharing…I have one reach out to an out-of-state dealership…hopefully I can work something out before the order banks close

mdf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for sharing…I have one reach out to an out-of-state dealership…hopefully I can work something out before the order banks close
Any Luck?
Sponsored