Sponsored

Ordering Accessories/Parts for 2021 Bronco (especially roof rack)

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I received my email with my build date today and I thought I'd get a jump start and try ordering the ford accessories I wanted from my dealership. That was a disaster. The guy at the parts desk didn't know there even was such a thing as the Bronco and kept trying to order for the bronco sport (and insisted that the bronco had a roof rack built in (because he kept looking at the bronco sport). I had to explain that they're two different vehicles. I came in wanting to order things and I only had 2 part numbers. They now say they can order the two with part numbers, but have no idea how to order the other things.

Does anyone have a part number for the roof rack for the 4 door?
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I received my email with my build date today and I thought I'd get a jump start and try ordering the ford accessories I wanted from my dealership. That was a disaster. The guy at the parts desk didn't know there even was such a thing as the Bronco and kept trying to order for the bronco sport (and insisted that the bronco had a roof rack built in (because he kept looking at the bronco sport). I had to explain that they're two different vehicles. I came in wanting to order things and I only had 2 part numbers. They now say they can order the two with part numbers, but have no idea how to order the other things.

Does anyone have a part number for the roof rack for the 4 door?
There is an accessories catalog with parts #s posted on here somewhere. Also, check the internet for the part number, many dealerships sell on line for a substantial discount off msrp. I doubt the part will be available to order just yet though.

P.s. I found the link in about 15 seconds searching titles -- but I'm not sharing it.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is an accessories catalog with parts #s posted on here somewhere. Also, check the internet for the part number, many dealerships sell on line for a substantial discount off msrp. I doubt the part will be available to order just yet though.

P.s. I found the link in about 15 seconds searching titles -- but I'm not sharing it.
Boooooo this person. Boooooooooooo

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The roof rack is the one "accessory" I want from Ford and asked my dealer. I was told its too soon. There is no process yet. I figured I would try again around my build date in July.

If you find out the part numbers for the full factory roof rack (not just an extra rail) please post it up. All I can find is the extra rail listed.

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

P.S. I already did that, it doesn't have the part numbers for the roof rack or the pull out tailgate.

Sponsored

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can anyone tell me how I can order the the ONBOARD STORAGE BAGS for my 4 door Bronco? ( not the garage storage bags.)

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The roof rack was stated specifically not to be available from accessories, it's going to have to be ordered as a service part. You might have to give a VIN of a vehicle equipped with one to order one, but that shouldn't be too hard to dig up.

I think someone on B6G has access to the parts computer system, so hopefully they can get the part numbers for all of the various components of the roof rack and post them here. I'd expect the parts to be on back order for a while though...
Sponsored