Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I was allowed to change my order at anytime up until I had a VIN assigned. Based on that knowledge, I changed from Black Diamond to Badlands in May. After the Webasto fiasco at the end of May, I switched again to a Badlands 4 door with soft top. Called the Customer Care number [800-334-4375] to ask what the system shows for my order. Was told it is a 2 door Black Diamond. That is not what was input into WBDO by my dealer. Where is the disconnect? This is why I do not have a VIN and build date. How do I resolve the disconnect between WBDO and what is reflected on Ford.com? Talking on the phone went in circles. Rant over.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on your 2 door black diamond... Seriously, I wish you the best of luck, because who knows what you'll end up with. I feel extremely fortunate, because the people I originally ordered through got my order wrong three times and it took over a month to correct!

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought I was allowed to change my order at anytime up until I had a VIN assigned. Based on that knowledge, I changed from Black Diamond to Badlands in May. After the Webasto fiasco at the end of May, I switched again to a Badlands 4 door with soft top. Called the Customer Care number [800-334-4375] to ask what the system shows for my order. Was told it is a 2 door Black Diamond. That is not what was input into WBDO by my dealer. Where is the disconnect? This is why I do not have a VIN and build date. How do I resolve the disconnect between WBDO and what is reflected on Ford.com? Talking on the phone went in circles. Rant over.
It is not why you don't have a vin date....reservation date etc matter. switching to a soft top does not magically produce a vin #. what does your dealer say?

OP
OP
SevenT

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First day reservation (within 2 hours and 8 minutes of launch). I decided to change from a vehicle full of commodity constraints (V6, Tow, Squatch) that had me as a priority 15 at the dealership. Going 4 door and soft top got me to Priority 10. That doesn't help if the system does not accurately reflect what I ordered.
Sponsored